"IN THE SEQUEAL" [THE END]

Suga called for Jennie and told exactly what happened ' she told him don't worry about anything better days are yet come just move somewhere and get relaxed !'
Suga replied her ' yeah sure if time permits I'll come and meet ya have a good day:)'
Jin and jisoo was enjoying their day but they were worried about Jennie since they both doesn't know what happened previously , jisoo told him ' Jin you know I wish we should get back everything...and he was what do you mean ? Jisoo told him I meant like Jennie and suga should get back , and jimin and suga should continue their friendship stuff...Lisa should carry on with jungkook ughhh man that's very hard you know but it's all her fate and I cannot even catch up jungkook since I doesn't know where he is !'
Jin replied ' you are very positive but at some point I'm thinking about. the negativity what if we get issues from Tae and jhope ...but I don't care about your brother coz he cannot do none .... let's see what's gonna happen...but let's be positive'
Jisoo was relieved but she wasn't fully satisfied and she was asking him for an hang over ..Jin was really feeling good when he heard it from her and he agreed with her statement

Jim and rose we're discussing about getting back and rose was opening up she said " I'm really worried about Liza she's not admitting her opinion and she's not making any choices for her life she going behind loneliness

Jim and rose we're discussing about getting back and rose was opening up she said " I'm really worried about Liza she's not admitting her opinion and she's not making any choices for her life she going behind loneliness....I have to do something jimin I cannot let her be like this...
Jimin replied ' yeah let's see through and I'm sure we aren't gonna leave her!'
Rosie called for Jennie do discuss about Liza they both we're speaking Hella lot and finally Rosie offered something she told ' Jennie look I still have jungkook's detail and I'm sure I have his contact too....so can we do something with this ?'
Jennie replied my this is just enough for us but how can we speak with him and what if he blocked our contact ? By then Rosie told her " there's no chance in blocking us but he would. be mad at Liza let's discuss with our boys. and find some positive ways first we should talk about this with Jin. and jisoo and even with Ur boyfriend *_*
Jennie told ' yeah we should that's a good idea too well I'll meet you up soon!'
They all were on a conference call except Liza and finally they got a connection with jungkook
' he wasn't totally having any ideas about this and Rosie came forward '
Hey jungkook this is Rosie Liza's friend, well actually I wanna get This better so how about meeting up somewhere coz I'm ain't sure where you are ?!'
Jungkook didn't reply for a sec he *sighs* yeah I don't know how far will this go...even if I change my mind I'm not sure Liza will be better with this...but the thing is didn't have a proper breakup and we haven't been speaking for years and years and now from nowhere Ur popping and that's why I'm a bit confused but look there is 99.9% so chance of getting back and that 0.1% is you guys have some plans so work it out but I'm available if you want me to do something!'
They all appreciated him and Rosie and Jennie were thanking him...
Rosie was well planned she told Liza to come meet her in a café she refused but it was like a favour so she did ...at the same point Jennie called for jungkook and made him come to the same café
They both didn't have any idea about how this is gonna turn out
Rosie was hoping for Liza. and she finally arrived and after some fresh minutes Rosie excused her as if she's going to get some fresh air...but then jungkook was there on time !
Liza was confused coz Rosie didn't turn up ,she got up and walked towards the enterance , and all he could see is jungkook....she kept looking at him, his steps were towards her ,he could see the tears stopping by her eyes , they both caught up ... finally
They didn't speak a word but they were about to sorry themselves at the same duration...
But he made himself clear what all happened is already gone but what we've got is present ,can you forgive me ?
Liza didn't open her mouth all he could see was only jungkook's eyes and then she told him ' I really hated my life coz of you and day by day I hurt myself...hating all people who I had great love for towards them...I tried to get you back,but you insisted....I was searching for my brightness ,time wasn't letting me to leave ,all I have was me myself... but now how can you just pop up ? I thought you were dead ...jk?!'
Jungkook didn't wanna talk since all mistake was on him ' yeah Liza it's my whole fault I shouldn't have doubted you for being Wid someone and it's my own shits...my own thinkings....I'm sorry for what happened before but now I'm assuring that I can I can make you life again like I was doing before ? So it's Ur choice about your life ! But I wanna clear something that Rosie and Jennie helped us to get back....'
*Minutes passed*
Liza kept on reminding in silence
Jungkook told " I think Ur silence tells me everything that you don't wanna get back...well that's fine I can understand you...have a great future best of luck!' and I wish atleast in next generation I can make you happy:/
She caught his hands and hugged him ~^~

have a great future best of luck!' and I wish atleast in next generation I can make you happy:/She caught his hands and hugged him ~^~

C'mon let's make memories , jungkook replied our life is a memory and your a treasure that I was searching with my hard efforts....Jennie and Rosie were seeing this from outside ....then they both we're fully satisfied...Rosie told Jennie ' yeah baby it's time to party I meant let's go eat something I'm starving please'
Jennie chuckled and they we're heading to a motel...

Rosie told Jennie ' yeah baby it's time to party I meant let's go eat something I'm starving please'Jennie chuckled and they we're heading to a motel