" LINK UP"

Finally rose reached her destiny , the research centre was very huge and seems to be strenuous....she's doesn't know how to go and where to go...

And some how she found her cabin....she was so annoyed coz none of them where  in the cabin...

A boy  entered there , he was having  pinky blonde hair and he was wearing  on his red sneakers, he was personable, rose cannot take her eye from him , then some how she got distracted.
He greeted her ' hello, this is jimin and I'm quite new here , so would you help me out ?'

Rose was answering him ' ahhh ! Am sorry even I'm new here ...and this is rose ..nice to meet you! '

Then  they both was waiting  for others..
Time was passing by , then all others was arriving there  to the cabin...

And finally the educator reached there , and she was  determining the pairs for each one of them...

As rose  wished , jimin was her pair..
The educator was requesting  all  of them to fix with her tomorrow  for the research  to  the forest  nearby...

But jimin was excogitating as if he was going for a jaunt...

Rose was like ' oh god ...what happened to him! this is not a trip right ?!'

Then rose was asking him about the stuffs she should bring for tomorrow...but he wasn't attentive

Then rose was stowing all her stuffs...jimin was hesitating something. Rose perceived  him , she was asking  him ' ahh ! Your looking for something or....'

Jimin was retorting her ' no yar! Since we have to pack all our stuffs for tomorrow.. we should plan right....coz if we leave something that  sucks..so can I haveee  your..r contact number '

Rose was casual  , she gave her number....jimin's face was turning red...he got shy!!

Rose was signing off....
Jimin was telling her ' by the way your pretty yar! With his low tone...

Rose was like ' pardon'
He  just grinned and replied her nothing..

But literally rose heard wat  he told..she was blushing!!
It was night rose was a bit worried coz she forgot to ask for his number...

But  she got a text from an unknown number
Jimin  :  ' hey ! This is jimin here '
Rose   :  hello...this is rose
Jimin : ' ahh I just forgot to ask you like what all things should we pack for tomorrow '
Rose  :  ' ya I know you was planning like as if your going for a trip '
Jimin :  'haha sorry though '
Rose  : 'ok then bring some books that's is all we want ...'
Jimin : 'ohh ok then will see u tomorrow '
Rose  : ya cherrios !!
Jimin:  bye ya...