" I DON'T CARE "

The  rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning  sky..
Rose was wearing a casual red hoodie ,  with her white sneakers on
She went to the management, some of the people were  there ..but..jimin wasn't ..

Rose got a  call from jennie as they both were speaking..jimin was not reaching there, rose was a bit nervous coz he was the partner for her..then she  was  finally emphatic to call  jimin...
He  was  having some butterflies in his tummy to see her call...and he was doing it  to resolve her..
He  was like ' ahh ! Rosie I'll  be there right now !...
Rose was muttering something about him..
Literally jimin was peeping out of the entrance to make sure if she's searching  for  him..

Jimin  was hastening to see rose if she's  fine..
He was waving his hair..and he was wearing  some kind of same red hoodie..
He was  telling her ' woah !  '

Rose was questioning him...wat ah ?  I thought I shouldn't wait for you but...some petyness was stopping me...

Jimin was convincing her ...' sorry ..I was ..'
Rose was like ' okay , that's fine ! '

Then they all started researching ..
Rose was very genuine...but now jimin   was  doing some photography there...

Rose  was really shocked to see him doing that..jimin noticed her ' ahh! Let me say you one thing ..I'm a bit weird ..,  I love photography too but , time was not good enough for me...so..if you don't mind..'

Rose  replied him ' ahh that's ok !'
Then she was very much satisfied with him..
They're time is over for to day !..

Jimin was hanging back ..rose was making fun of him ' why you wanna stay back here for taking some more pics!!?'
He told ' nah....I.. ahh..can you come for a  dinner tonight...'
Rose was like ' what the...'
Then he told ' I'm sorry ..my friend just wanna meet you.. that's why don't take It in a...'

Then rose told ' that's  ...indeed..'
So we'll  meet there...
Jimin was having a plan to make sure if she's having something on Him..

And he was waiting there at the restaurant for rosie...
She  reached there..jimin  cannot move  his  eyes from her...
Some how jimin' s friend was arriving there..
Jimin was noting rose' s moves and attitude, but she was remaining the same..

En...he was initiating his friend...
' ahh this is Henley..my girl friend '
Rose was like ' watt...girl friend?'

Jimin  was asking her ' why! What happened??'
Then she was telling him ' hey no! You never mentioned me that ur having a girlfriend!'
Jimin was muttering inside him ' yes ! I thought I do have but...'
Then  he was telling to order something..but rose was not having a mood to eat or talk with him...she was a bit  worried..
So she signed off! ..

She was questioning her ' how can he have a girlfriend ahh? ...he never mentioned me also..wat the heck is happening..but wait rosie ..why are you caring about him ...' I don't care' stop thinking of him...focus on your own business!..