" EVOCATION "

The next morning was a bit showery, jimin was super excited to irritate rose...he was waiting  there at the cabin...but  she wasn't coming, he  thought  to call her  but...he was upset..he was reasoning to meet her..
It was a misty evening though..

He went to her haunt , he was hesitating to ring  the bell , then some how jennie attended him ,  jimin was aghast to see jennie...they both were looking into their eyes..rose was rushing at the door  to call for jimin , jennie was  asking him ' is that you jiminah?!'

Jimin was gulping and replying her ' yes this is jimin and I'm the partner for rosie in our management '...he met lisa too ..Jenlisa was flattering ..jimin was  shy, he decided to move..rose was  stopping him ' ahh jimin is there anything to say ' jimin replied ' oh yes ! I forgot about it ...we have some notes to submit , and it was a bit difficult, I thought you would be free...but..'

Sorry jimin I never expected my friends would come , and I totally forgot to notify you ...and ya join with us for the dinner..
Jimin was like ' that's k you guys can carry on '

Lisa  was  flirting wid jimin , rose got irritated  and told her to move aside, rose   introduced  lisa  and jennie...' lisa is running her own management and jennie is a medical practitioner ' and we  were literally  four , you know  jisoo a great model ..she was there  with us for the past five years ...she was  really good in her acting and modeling  ..

She was telling us that I don't wanna leave you all..but  we were  hearting  her to fly..now she is shining like a star..

Jimin was telling them ' woah!! That's really great...and have you met her again?

They told ' nah..its been a while ,  but we wish we would meet her soon  '
And lisa was asking  Jimin to tell  about his friends..
Jimin was telling them  ' I don't have anyone, only me and  my friend  yoongi .. we just had a fight so..'
Jennie was telling 'okay now let's not talk about past...and it's getting late though, jimin don't worry rose will  be back tomorrow '

Then jimin was telling them ' you can only move on  if  you accept that it's gone '
So let me meet u an other day ...

Rose was feeling a bit worried about jimin ...he just told her ' I'll be waiting for you'...