"THE UNTOLD TRUTH"

It was an implemented morning, jisoo was feeling as if she was having  dysania..
She went  to her studio , jin was a bit late coz he was reasoning how to tell  his untold truth,

But unfortunately taehyung was heading there... to  discrete jin from jisoo...

Jin's face was turning red , as he was having some  pressure...
Jisoo told ' oh taehyung ! Welcome to my destiny , I know you like Jin's  performance, so go ahead !'

Taehyung  replied her ' ya he's really good in his performance, and wait there are many interesting untold truths...'

Jisoo got confused ' what..'
He told  ya the other night  you was there taking some shots and someone was carrying you right ?

She told ' taehyung wait! was that you ?'
He told nah...' I   thought you would have felt  that guy !'

Jisoo retorted ' please tae, tell me clearly!
Ok fine it was jin who took you from the wine bar '  , and  jisoo you dont like people  falsifiering right, but jin ...he's  a liar now..'

She told him ' taehyung don't leave your words , let him be a falsefier, but I'm a bit happy coz he's not a playboy right '

Taehyung was like ' ugh! Wat the heck man?'
Jisoo told  tae ' I knew it was jin who held me in his arms , and I could feel his warmth when he was with me !'

Is it so jisoo ? She coolly told  'I knew it was jin , and taehyung stop your shit talks, your intention is  to separate us na..'
And you cannot do that...
Now jin please don't waste your own time speaking wid him ....

Taehyung told 'ahh fine jisoo, I don't wanna disturb you coz ur my gurl, '...
She got irritated ' and told him to leave '
And  somehow they  did their shooting well..

Jisoo told jin ' you don't wanna mind him jin, you know him well...so '
He told that's okay jisoo..but
Jisoo told wait ' I wanna  analyse something tonight so  I'll  meet you at the restaurant..'
Jin  replied her ' ahh ooo..okay '

Jin was very upset coz he felt as if he lied,
But he had a hope that something good is gonna happen...

It was almost night and jin was setting  everything to meet jisoo...
She was waiting there at the restaurant, wearing a short red pretty frock,
Unexpectedly,Jin was  wearing a red  suit..
She called for him , she told him ' so  ..this is not a  gathering but just to celebrate , as we did our shoot  successfully,....

Jin told her ' is this necessary?'
She replied him ' if someone is important for us,  we can  do anything for them right?'

He nodded ...and  he hesitated to ask her  about the thing she knew ,
Jisoo found him that he's gonna ask her about the incident,

She told him ' jin ...I know you'll be wondering how do I know that it was you ..but I'm having a sense that I can feel people easily , so  the day when you held me in ur arms I could feel your warmth..'
He got a bit shy ' he told her but jisoo I was trying to say you but the time was not good enough though...'
She was  laughing ' ok let's leave that, enjoy ur present , coz I cannot do it..."
And jin it's already time ' I'm having a bit  head ache so would you '
He told sure ' will meet u soon '

She signed off , but when she was leaving she told him ' I felt your warmth in your eyes ...'

He  told ' haha! I love...ahh nono , have a great night!!'