" WARMTH "

Jisoo was heading to the studio , Jin was waiting for her , soon after that , they started their shoot...
But..suddenly a staff was stopping them like ' mam , mr.namjoon is waiting there at the cabin for you' ..
Jisoo was like ' sigh....jin you continue with your part , I'll join u later'
She got distracted coz of namjoon, he was there  relaxing like a boss,..
She just sat next to him and questioned him
' I know you love to disturb me but now wats the thing ?'

He just told her ' just came to meet you ..to ask you some stuffs '
She was like a boss waving her hair, and told him to continue

He just told her ' you cannot love everyone on your own coz , already u fell for a playboy and thank god that was over , and there is no problem for me if you're loving or having a crush on jin...'

She just told him ' hey..hey! Wait there who are you to tell me that ?...it's me and my own world , I can choose who I should have ...clear ?..'
So better dont come and waste the time ...

Namjoon got  disappointed, jisoo I'm not only your brother, I'm your boss , so better mind something!'
She just walked out , she was in a bad mood though, jin asked her what did happen ?
She just told nothing...
And they both started their shoot..

Jin was holding her in his arms , and she could feel the  warmth, she  closed her eyes , but the last night incident just came to her mind,..
She was gulping and  she cannot  focus...she could feel him but she just told to stop..

Jisoo was stepping out , jin was calling her but she told him ' sorry Jin we'll continue tomorrow '

Her eyes was filled wid tears, and she was  wishing for her friends ...
She was telling her ' why did I went to the wine bar ..it's all coz of me...I wanna see jennie but I cannot, I wanna shine myself but some darkness is not letting me!...'

Jisoo got a call from jin ...
Jisoo are you alright?
She wasn't speaking anything...
He was  shouting ' jisoo!' Wat the  heck happened yar? Tell me whether ur alright !...
She told ' I'm good ! But a guy cheated me!'

Jin got confused ' what ? A guy ? '
She told him ' ya! I saw the guy who carried me , I felt him '
He was like '....'
But she told him ' let me meet you after sometime '