"UNKNOWN LOVE"

Jisoo was at the wine bar, she was going on viral with her profession, she took too much shots and she was out of her mind ...
She just saw an unknown person carrying her , she couldn't recognize him ...then jisoo was fully  intensate...

It was the next morning, she was in her bed ... she couldn't bring back the last night incident, she was reasoning Who was the one to carry her ..
She just told herself ' ugh !
wat the hell is happening to me!'
She went to her studio ..

She got a new project on a perfume commercial, and her pair kim seokjin was entering there..
They both  really have  a good friendship , Jin was asking jisoo ' so how was your last night '

Jisoo got weird she asked him 'wh...why , wat happened? '
Jin was telling her 'nah..you told me , that your moving to a wine bar so that's why..'

Jisoo was  rationalizing wat happened last night ' you know Jin, I was a bit senseless yesterday , some guy was carrying me , he was so warm , but I didn't see him ! And I wish I would see him again '

Jin was asking her are you sure he was a guy? Was he handsome?
Jisoo was  retorting him ' I told na..I didn't  glimpse at him !!'
Jin was  chuckling  'k leave I too wish you would see him again '

Jisoo was not leaving that topic  she was telling him ' but  jin I thought it would be taehyung...'

Jin doesn't like taehyung for some reason, jin told her ' jisoo please let's not talk about those past  and still you guys are in contact or..?'

Jisoo was like 'nah...I don't know where he would be and I dont want  him back..!'
And  jin was asking her ' is there anything to talk about or..?'

Nah jin...I dont know why but I'm dumping all my pasts inside, and that's why I went to the wine bar yesterday '

Jin doesn't know  how to clear her mind he was asking ' sigh....so you wanna move for the wine bar again?'

Jisoo was having a cute smile and she was telling him ' ohh jin how can you sense me just like that ah ?' And jin my past was really good except with taehyung.., my friends are the only reason to bring me here , but me ..
I didn't see them after a while ,

I'm felling sorry for that, and I'm  damn sure they would have  pretemit me , so ...I really wanna see them !

Jin was questioning her ' you know how are they ? And if ur felling suddenly you wanna meet them , what would they feel '...now let you concentrate in your upcoming project  and your brother namjoon wants you to only do that , so better forget all ur pasts atleast for him '

Jisoo got irritated when he  got  to  state namjoon..
She told him  " phew..let me meet you tomorrow, and don't ever state namjoon anymore, I wanna follow my dreams  and correct my past and get ready for the project tomorrow ''