"BLAMEWORTHY"

Jennie was getting ready to go for her work not only for passing her also to meet suga....suga was attending his sufferer...jennie peeped and thought he was busy , then he called for her to attend his sufferer....jennie was really good at treating people....
Suga was waiting at Jennie's cabin, then she came and asked why you wanna have me as your victim? ...just now I came and you made me to start from now on..!
He replied her ' then it's your duty right?'
She told 'ya I'm sorry for it '
Then suga told her ' people can be healed by the way you speak to them'...
She was blushing a bit....then finally they both got a hour together...Jennie was explaining that her friends are gonna come coz jisoo's birthday is very near...
Suga was very surprised to hear that...
And Jennie was approaching suga to help her but she hesitated tho....
Suga just replied her ' don't hesitate yar'
Let me help you with that....and I just wanna ask you something ?!....ᕙ( ~ . ~ )ᕗ
Jennie told ya !!
But suga was hesitating like a hell...then he just asked ' I just wanted to know that your still....single '
Jennie was like LMAO....suga got a bit shy...
He just giggled...and she told I thought you were about to ask something important...
And she pretended to have a boyfriend...and she suddenly didn't get any pic to show ..then she got a pic of Taehyung and jisoo...she just edited him Tae..
Then she replied I'm...I'm... committed...I'm really sorry tho...
Then suga told na...that's k...you don't wanna feel sorry for that...and I've told that people will easily fall for you lol...
Then she replied ...but not exactly like that...but she was a bit worried that she lied him...
Then they both started moving for seeking stuff for the birthday ceremony..
She asked him what type of flavour can we use for her....he replied I have no idea ...
Then he told people mostly like truffle...so you can go for it...
Then somewhat they did all their stuff...for jisoo's birthday...
Then..it's time for them to sign off...
Suga just asked a pic..of her boyfriend...
She got frightened coz whatt if he already know Taehyung...
But she was hanging back...suga asked her is something wrong ?...then she replied nah...and she showed Tae...
Suga didn't even see his pic fully by then he just waved and went off...she was feeling very guilty...but then she realised let him get irritated lol...
She just called for Liza...to let her know that they should arrive here...
Liza replied ya me and rose knew it...and we just came for purchasing some stuffs..and then she told told ' you know Jennie I'm really irritated by seeing rose and Jimin..
Then Jennie just told her...' I think you can shut after this...and it's your fate that you shouldn't make up with jungkook...but what if he come again for you ?....'
Or else if you get a new boyfriend ?...
Then Lisa told no more relationships and datings....I'll just stay alone...
Jennie told stop worrying and enjoy the present right now...
And Jennie hanged up...and she was on the way for the home...
Then Jennie headed and jennie was astonished to see suga there she didn't expect him....then jisoo was smirking at Jennie ...
Suga was seeing her with his little kitten eyes...then he told her I just saw jin on the way...and then I came here...she told ya that sounds good..
Jennie told jisoo to take a nap, and then she, Jin and suga discussed about the upcoming party...Jin told what all plans..do they have and suga shared his plans too...then everything was set and Jin told Jennie to take jisoo out for tomorrow for the whole day..but Jennie told how can she stay up roaming all day out huh ?!...
Then Jin rushed coz he had an other commitments and then he told Jennie it's your responsibility that jisoo should forget that she should go home...okay ?!...
Jennie's mouth was wide opened...and suga was like LMAO...then he told it's your responsibility na...
And it was too late ... Jennie told suga to stay up there...he refused by then...he listened to Jennie....♡(ӦvӦ。)