Special Chapter

Panda~Chan: Hey guys Panda chan here I know this is a late update but hey I've been busy and I have to re-edit things so please don't get mad at me ok I'm sorry also I'm very thankful again that you guys stuck with me through this series😊. Oh before I forget this is totally different from the story so don't get confused.

Ok Let's Get started
It was June 14, 2017( yes it's two years from now) You and L are in a real and serious relationship. The two of you guys have been deeply in love through these years, but now it seems that L's been busy lately and had paid no attention to you. You felt lonely so you called in the boys (Mello, Near, and Matt) to hang out. When they arrived you told L that you were gonna go for approximately 4 to 5 hours. While you and the guys were out something happened...
L's POV
I stared at my computer screen researching and placing puzzle pieces together to countless cases. As I was working my cellphone rang and it was Near. I pick it up..."Yes? Near?" I said. "L we need to talk about (y/n)-.." Near said with a momentary silence " I think you should think about what you've been doing to her lately..." Near said and hung up. (Inside L's thoughts) *What? I haven't done anything I was worki-..* . Ah! I'm such a idiot! Great! The world's most greatest detective can't even noticed his lover was in pain! I was so locked up in my cases and work that I completely ignored (y/n)! I need to make this up to her! W...why was I so blind to realize it! I screamed at myself. I flipped my paperwork off my desk in anger and frustration at what I did to (y/n). I sat there breathing heavily at my anger. I thought to myself "I'm a total mess...pathetic...idiot" I looked up at a picture of Watari's face. I wept like a petit child. I had already lost Watari last year... I don't want to lose (y/n)... WHAT SHOULD I DO WATARI!!! I'm pathetic! I'm so ignorant! I wish you were here Watari... You helped me become more human! I miss you. I need you to help me how to deal with my pathetic ways!...
Then...suddenly... I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Watari...
"W..Watari h..how are..you..here..how are here! I miss you!" I said seeing Watari here in disbelief.
"L please don't bring this on yourself you will get through it. The only way to find your answer is to believe in yourself like the way I always believed in you...now it's my time to go I hope to visit you soon....son" Watari said to me and then vanished into thin air. I stood there in shock as I felt more tears streaming down my pale face. Then I called in Matt secretly to see what (y/n) is doing.
*connecting . . .*
Matt: Yello?
L: Matt this is L pretend you're talking to a friend I need to talk in secret but don't make it obvious you're pretending.
Matt: ok
L: what is (y/n) doing how is she feeling?
Matt: Oh Lassie? Oh she's not doing so well I've heard she was in a very deep depression.
{BTW guys Lassie is your alias if your name happens to be Lassie think of a different alias}
L:...I see ... What is she doing right now?
Matt: I think she might be at the cemetery where her grandfather died she was crying the other day I saw her.
L's thoughts
*she must be visiting Watari's grave... She must be upset and confused*
L: oh ok then I'll call you next time. And thanks Matt for helping out...
I've got to make this right!
Matt: K bye buddy!
End of L's POV

You sat in front of Watari's grave with a blank expression as tears ran down your cheeks. You looked like a ghost. Near, Mello, and Matt decided to comfort you. Mello asked Matt who was he talking to and Matt just replied "An old friend". Then the guys took you out for coffee for you to calm down a bit. While you sat there in silence drinking your coffee you got up and excused yourself to the restroom. It was just an excuse for you to cry even more. You sat in one corner of the restroom as you isolated yourself from another being. You dried your tears. Then you could feel a piece of paper brush against your hand you looked up you found Rem. "Rem!?! Whe...when did you get here?" You said in shock. "(Y/N) are you ok? I was just visiting you to see how you were doing until I bumped into Ryuk who told me about You and L. So tell me (y/n) what's wrong?. You wiped your tears "It's none of your concern Rem but I appreciate that you came to visit me and that you care." You smiled weakly at Rem. "Alright but there is something to happen to you and it's the cause of L! He will die." Rem said sternly. "No...Rem no don't kill him you should know L by now he still needs to get used to expressing more emotion. Plus if you do that you know it will cause me more agony and pain.." You said in protest. "(Y/n)... Ok I won't kill him but if he tries to kill you he's dead understood?" Rem said then disappeared. *welp I better get back to the guys* you thought to yourself. The minute you got back to the table the guys were gone you saw a note it read:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (Y/N),
We are worried about you please go back home and talk things out with L. We know how L can be he has been like that ever since we were little he lost his parents and now he lost Watari. I know you're sad but imagine two of the things most precious to you lost and never go be found that's how L feels. The fact that he is able to keep all of those emotions in so that he wouldn't burden you is a sign of how much he cares for you. Please don't take everything the wrong way (y/n). We know your parents were not really good to you but at least you have them alive. Right? We headed back to our apartment to let you have a moment to think.
P.S: We already paid.