Memories Processing...

"Good Morning (y/n) *yawns*"

"Kyaaaaa! W..WHAT!!ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?!?!?!' you yelled as you hit L simultaneously with a pillow. "H..Hey!! s..top!! (y/n) *chuckles*" L said while laughing at your cute and childish outburst "Eh? (o///o)" you blushed as you look at L...surprised. You saw L laughing out of control it was full of joy and it made you smile. It was kinda cute how he has such a panda-like smile you thought. L started to calm down from his laughter once he notice your face flushed. "Heh what's that look for (y/n)? L asked amused to see your reaction. "I..it's n..n..none of your concern." You said as you turn away crossing your arms like a stubborn child."You know you were the one who told me to make myself at home (y/n)" L said smirkingly. "Ack! W..well I didn't mean it like that you...baka..I..I meant I m..meant" you stuttered. "What did you mean exactly (y/n)" L whispered into your ear. You were silent at the sudden nerve recking move L did on you. You turn around and slapped him in the face. You were always very careful of yourself ever since you were 16, so you could say that you were a bit uncomfortable when L whispered into your ear. "I..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you..I..I'm just over protective of myself..s..sorry..." L sat there staring at you stunned. L then stood up and went straight to the front door of your apartment and open the door and said "I'm sorry (y/n) I'll make it up to you..." his words trailed off as guilt filled his mind and he shut the door to go somewhere unexpected. You sat there also filled with the displeasing feeling of guilt. You managed to pull yourself up and get dressed for school. After you were done you were on your way to school only to find MisaMisa the supermodel talking to a guy with brown hair and hazelnut eyes. You were slightly attractive to him but not as much, as you focused a little on there facial expressions you noticed that they were serious and suspicious. You could now see the hint of red in both of there eyes. You kept walking trying to not look at them because you were aware of the criminal Kira. So you were very cautious. You have arrived at your school and during your class you began to doze of and think of L and the two suspicious couple.
L'S POV
*L's Thoughts*
DAMN ME DAMN ME AND MY IDIOTIC WAYS!!!! Why did I do that to (y/n) why did I!!! Why is it so hard to keep myself under control around her. I was too excited... I guess I couldn't help it... It's just that I haven't seen you in so many years (y/n) I didn't mean to make you scared. Ugh DAMN IT!!!... I need to see Watari I just need to see him.(HAHA! WATARI IS ALSO ALIVE PLOTWIST SUCKAS!)
I walked down to an abandoned building with a secret code that Watari and I installed into before the Kira investigation team began. I put my finger on the unknown switch behind the vines and gave it a flick. Then a secret Egyptian text will appear for only 5 seconds and I entered my code. As the door opened I searched my surroundings one last time to see if there was anyone there. There was no one but the shinigami Rem. "What business do you have here shinigami Rem? I asked. "I am here to tell you that Light have already had his suspicion of you living." Rem said to me "Oh how's that, what evidence gave it away?" I said sarcastically. "Well it seems that my existence is supposed to be gone leaving nothing but ash after I've "killed" you but it seems that I didn't leave any behind." Rem said with suspense in her eyes. "Why is that you fell in love with Misa?" I said curiously. "It was her last day on earth and there was a shinigami named GELUS who kept an eye on her all the time, but he loved her too deeply that he seems to do something daring that no other shinigamis have done... He saved her and reset her fate and he died after saving her. I was very interested in what GELUS had seen in this girl so I kept an eye on her for him and over time I have grew to develop feelings for Misa." "If you are in love with Misa then why are you telling me this?" I said suspiciously. " I have no longer have any feelings for Misa, but now I have for another human girl. Surprised at Rem's remark I asked one last question, " Who is this girl?" "Her name is... (Y/N) (L/N) " I gasped. I would never thought Rem would find out who (y/n) is. "It seems that (y/n) is a very well respected and gentle being that I seem to take interest in protecting...and heed my my words L if you ever hurt her feelings I will kill you." Rem said "Well if you've looked into my past you would never have any problems about that. You see I've loved (y/n) and if you hurt her I will deduce an accurate fact to kill you without having you save anyone to die is that understood?" "L you are a very interesting being it seems that I have taken interest into you as well." After that Rem flew away leaving nothing but a questionable belief in my mind. I began to walk into the building. I took three steps to the left that opens up a path from the wall that will lead me into Watari's room.
I hesitantly walked down the path then I heard giggling from a familiar little male. I entered the room only to..."SURPRISE L!!!!" Jumped out Mello and Matt both smiling at me. Then Near walked out with a Cake and handed it to me. "Here give this cake to (y/n)..." I looked at Near surprised. "H..how did you guys know I'm with her? I asked "Well..." Near tried to say but Mello slapped his hands on Near's lips "Well Watari told us... (Not everything has to always be about you doing things first Near)" Watari walked in an smiled I also smiled back then Matt tugged on my shirt "Hey L can we meet (y/n) again?" "Now Matt you have to wait till tomorrow because L needs to let (y/n) eat this cake so that she can regain her memories." regain her memories? I looked at Watari questionable "You see L I have found the memory serum and I have added it with this cake. If (y/n) eats this cake she will regain all of her memories. Call Matt when you give it to her because Near and Mello will be working on the Kira investigations alright. Get going L (y/n) will be back at the apartment in 20 minutes." I left the building and put on my coat that Watari gave me and I began to dash to (y/n)'s apartment but I found Rem in front of me before I knew it. "What is it now Rem?" "L you mustn't go any farther Light is close to (y/n)'s school so you must find another way to go to her home." I was shocked I went back to Watari to get me a cab. I hope Light doesn't get close to (y/n).
End of POV
As the bell ring you packed your things and went home. You took the shortcut again because you knew you were safe. You also wanted to make sure the suspicious couple wouldn't find You or L... They seem to have a high percentage of being Kiras in your opinion, but you didn't have to worry about the couple for now. All you need to worry about is to get home safely. Once you've got home you took one last look and stepped in your three bedroom apartment and you saw L right in front of the door. "O..oh you're home early.." you said nervously. "...(y/n) come with me I have something to show you in the kitchen" L said grabbing your hand and dragging you to the kitchen. When you two were in the kitchen you were astounded at the sight of a beautiful cake right in front of you. "Thank you...L I'm sorry for hitting you though." you thanked with guilt. "...(y/n) n..no you are not the one to apologize it is I that should be begging for your forgiveness..." L said with even more guilt. "Heh...well lets eat..and L...Thanks." You said with a gentle smile. "Um (y/n) you eat it I ate already you just go ahead." L said with a gentle smile as well. As you cut yourself a piece and you sat down across from L. You began to dig into the creamy delight. After a couple bites you can feel yourself blackout. When you blacked out, out of nowhere L got worried so he picked you up and tucked you back into your bed again. L then called Matt. "Hey sup this is Matt." Matt answered " Hello Matt..." L said but was cut off by Matt's reply. " Oh L hows it going ya give (y/n) the cake yet?" "Yes i gave (y/n) the cake but she passed out now why was that?"L said calmly but the worry in his tone is obvious. " Oh it's just a side effect ya dont need to worry about that she will have all of her memories when she wakes up." Matt said. "Alright... well then thank you for your help Matt also Mello and Near... we will talk tomorrow." "Ok L see ya." Matt said and hung up.

Inside Your Dreams

"Huh w..why am I back at the Whammy's house...wait how do I know what this place is?" you said. "Hey (y/n) ya wanna see me play soccer?" Mello said. "Eh? M..mello... IS THAT YOU?" you said suprised. "Yeah silly now are you gonna see me play or what?' Mello whined. You quickly ran to Mello and hugged him. Then you caught a glimps at the corner of your eyes. It was Near and Matt...and L. You ran to Matt and Near and hugged them as well. "It''s great to see you guys again" you said as you feel yourself starting to cry. Then you went to L and gave him a passionate hug none like other this was your best hug.

End of Inside Your dreams

"Eh..L" you said in your sleep.

L turned and looked at you stunned.

"Don't worry (y/n) you will see us soon...now rest." L said caringly

~Morning~

"Ugh..uuug. w..what happened?'You said feeling sluggishly at the same time. "Hey (y/n) ya feelin alright?"

You heard a familiar voice. You looked to your right "M..Matt?!"you said. "Ah so the serum worked I'm so happy you remember me." Matt said cheerfully. "Wh..where are the rest?" you asked "Oh you mean Mello, Near, and L? They're working together on the Kira case right now don't worryI'm here to keep an eye on you." Matt said. "Oh I see.." you said. You clutch the middle of your shirt..

"I..I r..remember s..something..."

"Someone who I Loved deeply.."you said.

End of this chapter

Panda: I AM SO SORRY GUYZ I SUCK I DIDN'T MEAN TO KEEP YOU WAITING I AM SO SORRY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER PLZ DON'T BE MAD!