Loving Memories and New Discoveries

"I..I r..remember s..something..."

"Someone who I Loved deeply.."

"Well I wonder who's that special someone?" Matt said teasingly. "Eh! You were listening? God Matt you little devil of an eavesdropper you! Come here!" You said as you cheerfully pull Matt and gave him a noogie. You two both laughed and you started to tickle Matt's stomach. "BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA SS...STOP ....HAHHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA PEE!!!" Matt said between laughing and breathing. You stopped and Matt just jumped on you and started to tickle you but unfortunately for little o' Matt he didn't know that you were not ticklish on your hips but on your neck so you just flipped and threw the little boy into the bed and threw a pillow at him. Matt was always so normal and cheerful around you, but ever since you left all he had left was Mello and Near. The two rivals of the spot for L's successors were like brothers to Matt. Matt would sometimes play with Mello or calm him down when he's frustrated. While on the other hand Matt would sometimes tutor Near because he was supposed to be L's original successor but he didn't have that much interest in the position. Near would be so expressionless when he is studying or researching, but when Matt's around he would bring joy with him. Matt used to think of Near as a younger brother and Mello as the hot tempered older brother. Matt used to sit and bring Mello and Near together and let them cooperate together, but when they are on the verge of another argument caused by Near's phrases of human intellect, Matt would pull Near's feet and start to tickle him but Mello would try to make Matt stop so that he could at least get to knock some sense into Near. Now that Matt has the opportunity to get to see you again he's devoted every moments he can get to get caught up with you his idol and that is why Matt is still cheerful. But when Matt is lonely or sad he would play games to fuse his thinking and will shut out everything that is happening to the world and he will seem to be in his own world. L would always catch Matt like that unexpectedly and sometimes Matt had attempted to smoke at an early age, but you would always find him and would try to give him enlightenment so that he would not lead himself down a lonely and depressing path.
"Um hey Matt what happened to me? Why couldn't I remember anything?" You asked Matt. Matt knew exactly why you couldn't remember anything but he decided to remain silent about it. "You should discuss this matter once L's back I am not the person that is supposed to tell you I apologize." Matt said in a bit of guilt. "Oh I see... Welp Matt how's it been is Mello and Near are they behaving." You said. "Oh Mello and Near they are getting closer now they've decided to work together although they need to take time to understand each other. For Mello he needs to understand that Near is trying to not be a burden to the people around him and so he keeps his emotions to himself. And same goes to Near; Near needs to understand that Mello needs to express his feelings so that he can feel a heavy weight lifted. Since Mello is the oldest he feels bad that he can't set a good example for the younger ones around him so he tries to get Near's attention so that at least Near can here him out..."Matt finished. "It seems that your the one who's got everything covered Matt. Good job I'm proud if you."you smiled and ruffled Matts head. Matt returned the favor by giving you a hug. "I think L,Mello,and Near are probably finish with the research for today. They should be back any moment now." Matt said to you. "W..What!?! That's fast!?! Oh! I need to get ready I am a mess! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh and Matt please do not go in that closet ok just don't!" You let Matt of with the warning before you rushed to your closet then to your restroom.
~After Getting Ready~
You were wearing a long red shirt with side shoulder laces and black jeans with a special jacket that was gifted to you by your best friend before she moved. You walked out to show Matt to see if the others will like your appearance."Well Matt what do you think? Do you think the others would like it too?" "Woah (y/n) you look so pretty! I'm certain that the others would like it especially...well you know...L" Matt said teasingly. You blushed when Matt said L because you had almost forgot about him. You were so nervous that you went to the kitchen to have a chance to avoid them once they get back.
*Ding Dong*
It was the doorbell. "I got it!" Matt yelled. Matt opened the door and there they were Mello, Near, and L. They walked in and the first thing Mello asked was"Matt where's (y/n)?" You heard Mello. You couldn't avoid them. You missed Mello and Near so much. You just wanted to see them again. You walked out of the kitchen. Mello, Near, and L all stared at you. Mello instantly ran to you and hugged you "(y/n)! I missed you! So much!" Mello cried. You felt tears on your shirt but it didn't matter you returned the hug and also cried "I .... I miss you t..too." Near started to walk to you and also hugged you. You could here whimpering and sniffing from Near as he was trying to hold back the tears. Mello noticed Near's attempt to remain emotionless so he whacked Near on the back "HEY! What is this a movie? Get on with it CRY! You can't always be emotionless for the rest of your life its unhumane!" For the first time Near listened to Mello. Near bawled his eyes out You held them both tightly. Mello smiled because he was happy to see Near express some emotions. While You, Mello, and Near are bawling your eyes out L was standing there smiling. You looked up at L and also pulled him into a embrace. L usually makes the first move but when you made the first moved he was shocked. L could feel your tears wetting his shirt "T..thank you...L ..I...I..lo.." L knew exactly what you were about to say but hushed you because he wanted you to say it naturally rather than forcing yourself to say it. You and L both held close as for Matt he dragged Mello and Near to one of your rooms so that you guys can have some privacy.

You and L released from the embrace and starred deeply into each other's eyes. You looked away quickly with a red and burning sensation on your face. You were furiously blushing, but L turn you back to him forcing you to look at him. You could see passionate emotions in his eyes. L pulled you closer...and now you guys are inches before lip contact."I Love you (y/n)." L whispered and kissed you.

"I love you too....Lawliet."

End of this chapter

Panda: KYAAAAA!!!! SCUUTE SKOOT AH SO CYUTE! *explodes*

You and L: Well then....

Panda:*revives* OK there is your cute chapter BYEEEE SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER !!!