~Progress~

"Rem" you mumbled.

As you were being escorted to your new apartment you have been revising your thoughts.
~Mind~
Ok (y/n) remember say your name is (y/n) And only say the first letter of your last name
Try to not Interact or get near Misa close enough for where she can see your name
Be aware that Light is Kira and if he asks you any questions of your suspicions try not to make it obvious you know he's Kira
Alright you can do it (Y/n)!
-you mentally high fives yourself-
End of Mind

As you arrived to the apartment Mogi helped you move in your furnishing and Matsuda helped you organize. A few hours of work you were finally finished. "Oh before I forget here you go (Y/n). L wanted to give you this number so that when you call him it will not be traceable and it's safer for you and him" Matsuda said giving you an odd looking card.
And with that Matsuda and Mogi left. You opened the card and you saw Roman numerals that were scrambled and the alphabet laid out, instead of numbers. "Heh clever Mr. detective L~" you said mockingly. "Always have to make it difficult" you said as you grabbed a pen and started to complete the puzzle. The puzzle spelt out (U N D E R T H E B E D) "hmmmm...." You thought and went to the bedroom where Matsuda and Mogi helped put together. You went and looked under the bed you saw a little slit of paper hidden in the crack of what holds the bed's frame and and the headboard together. You pulled out the piece of paper that had been perfectly folded and opened it. The paper read (There is something hidden in front of your eyes retrace your steps and see what's hidden) you groaned at the passage
You went back to the paper that you have solved and looked over the puzzle and tried redoing them backwards and forwards but no matter what you still end up with (U N D E R T H E B E D) you picked up the paper that you found under the bed and read the passage again. You tried adding the words from the puzzle to the passage." There is sooomething hidden under the bed?...hmmm....in front of your eyes retrace your steps and see what's hidden under..." For a moment you thought and finally got a solution. You held the paper up to the sun and looked at the underside it read (6124816124) you dialed the number and you can hear " (y/n) you finally solved my passage...so what'd you think?"
" L you're lucky I love you or I'll be blowing your eardrums out by now."you sighed. " hehehe I know...anyways have you settled in?" L chuckled. "Yes everything is all set what's next?" You asked. "Next is your first mission go to the drawer in your bathroom there should be a folder." "Alright..." You went to the bathroom and opened the first drawer there was a  black folder. You took the folder out and asked L." Alright j have it what now..?" "There is information on places and tactics I've researched and observed both Light and Misa will be going daily and maybe planning things. I hope this information helps you with areas you should be more careful with." L informed you. "Thank you-.." "Oh and one more thing (y/n) I need you to memorize this file and burn it by Friday... Sorry it's to ensure that this information not to be leaked or stolen unexpectedly. I trust you'll get it done?" L cut you off. You sighed "Alright but I need to relax first alright?", "Yes I understand I'll leave that to you...and (y/n)?" "Yes?" "We love you and I love you more than the boys do. (Mello in the background) -hey!" L said. You giggled "hehe alright I love you guys too and I love you too Mr. Law~ bye" and with that you hung up.  You went to your bed and flipped on it "-siiiiigh- I'm exhausted." You held up the file and started to read
a bit of it and you dosed off to sleep

{Friday}

"Time to burn this file and get going" you burned the file in your fire place. And grabbed your coat and walked down to the coffee shop that the file said Light normally goes at 3:30 sharp. It was 3:15 when you entered the shop only to see an angry waitress storming out yelling "I QUIT! YOU AND YOUR CRUMMY CHEAP COFFEE SHOP CAN BURN IN HELL!" And with that she went into her car and drove off. You walked in calmly only to hear a man in his mid-thirties crying "I'm sorry~! It's not my fault that this shop doesn't get a lot of people please Gods of fortune bring luck to my shop ple-e-ease.." You walked up to the man and asked. "Tough times huh?" Giving him a sad look. "I'm so sorry Miss you have to experience that -sniffs- Ah~ what would you like today?" the so called boss asked you while wiping his tears with a sadden look still plastered on his stressed face. "Oh it's ok more importantly would you like some help for today?" You genuinely asked. "Oh? You would do that for me?" His face lit up but went back to a sulk "..oh but I don't want to be a bother to you, you might have plans today.." He said. "Heh No No it's alright I have no plans and besides this shop seems like a relaxing place. Also I may have experiences making pastries and serving coffee before.(remembering the times when you and Watari baked sweets for L and brewed his coffee.)" You insisted. "Oh well consider yourself hired! Miss?" "(Y/n)" You answered him. "Ah~ Miss (y/n) it's so generous of you to help a person in need. My name's Mark (pfft MARKIPLIER jk it's a different mark)" he shook your hand and gestures you to come with him. Mark leads you to the employees room "There should be a uniform in that locker you can borrow it from my other worker Miss Red. I know she won't mind anyways I'll leave you to your privacy." You changed into the uniform to find it a perfect match. "hm. Not bad." After you were done changing you went out side and prepared the coffee. Moments later you checked the clock and it was 3:30. You heard the door open and you took a quick glance to see Light and turned around fast before he could notice it. "Sharp" you mumbled to yourself. "Oh hello there I'll be with you in a quick second." You said. "No it's fine I'll take a seat and wait. I'm in no rush." Light said. You finished the coffee and grabbed a menu and a nearby notepad. You walked up to Light being as calm as you can ever be. Not making eye contact you handed him a menu. "I'll be back when you're ready to ord-" "Hey you're (Y/n) right?" Light asked with a smug looking smile. "Oh yeah. Wait you're Light Yagami right? Sorry I didn't recognize you at first" you responded cheerfully and it seems that Light bought it. "Heh I didn't know you worked here?" He asked sheepishly. "Well I just started today heheh looks like the boss lost a employee but I just want to help a person in need out." You pointed your thumb over your shoulder to Mark your boss chuckling.  "Wow that's so generous of you." Light said. "Heh I guess so.." You put your hand in your neck. You didn't quite like talking to him it made you nervous but you kept your cool. "Welp what would you like to order?" You asked him with a calm and sincere looking smile. " I'll have an espresso with a little bit of cream in there." He said with no hesitation. You wrote down the order and went to your work station. You started to brew the coffee.