Relief and Relaxation

Hey guys it's Panda~chan I added a song to the special chapter so if you want your choice you can go back and listen to it. It sounds so great and since it kinda fit the picture for it. The song for the special chapter is Suit and Tie cover by Ashestoashesjc. Also go subscribe to him on YouTube he has great covers he sings Japanese too so yeah! Also there's also this cover by him that I put in next to the pic above its called 1925 I think from vocaloid but listen to it during this chapter it's a very cute song though. Ok let's get started shall we?
L's POV

"Well?" Mello said.

"It went ok don't worry." I said smiling as I ruffle Mello's hair while seeing (Y/N) smiling at me as well. "What?" I chuckled seeing (y/n)'s cute smile. "Oh nothing it's just I've never seen you do something like that before." She said with such a beautiful smile. "You know it's been a long week how about we all go out as a family and have fun for a day?" (Y/n) said smiling again. We all looked at (y/n) when she mentioned family. "Yeah come on guys lets do it lets go have some fun! We've been cooped up in this room for weeks now working on this case. Lets go crazy and relax for a day! Lets have a family outing!" The 12 years old red headed boy with a striped shirt (Matt) said. "Yeah that's the spirit Matt! High five! *high giving sound or clap*" (y/n) said while doing a high five as what they call it with Matt."(y/n)! You're the mom! L! You're the awkward dad! Mello! You're my older brother! Near! You're my younger brother! Ok everybody have their rolls!?" Matt said cheerfully while pointing at everybody giving them rolls. Me the awkward dad? Am I really that awkward?. Hmm... I thought to myself but was snapped out of my thought when I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I looked up and saw (Y/n) smiling at me "hehehe Come on awkward dad lets get ready." She giggled at me and I chuckled. And flicked her forehead and chuckled out the words " Lets go then crazy mom." She blushed at my touch making me blush as well. We went to the room to get ready. (Y/n) gathered her clothes and went in the bathroom to change while I called Watari to bring my casual clothing.

End of L's POV

When you finished putting on your clothes.You were wearing some puffy shorts and a white blouse with a necklace that was given to you by your friend. You opened your door to get your make-up assuming L was finished dressing. When you stepped out you saw L shirtless your face was a full on ripe tomato! L didn't notice you but casually slipped on a black shirt. L turned around fully and noticed your face and also blushed. He took a brownish- olive green jacket that was in front of him and put it on. He then put on a pair of what seems fake glasses. You blushed when L put on the glasses *He looks good with them on too* you thought."What is that for?" You asked. "Oh. This these are transition glasses so that if I go out my identity will be concealed." He responded. "Do you need to do anything else Matt, Mello, and Near are ready." L asked you. "Hm? Yeah I just need to put on some make-up." You were about to get your make-up kit but L grabbed you by your wrist. You looked back and saw L's face blushing. "I prefer you not put make-up on y-you look better without it..." L said looking away slightly with a flushed face. You let out a chuckle. You took L's hand and rest it on the side of your face. L looked at you surprised as you give him a warm smile. He smiled and leaned in and kissed you. You two pulled away for air and rested your foreheads on each other's. You and L walked out the door with hands intertwined. "Alright you guys ready?" You asked the boys while getting your purse. "Oh hold up...here" Mello handed you a chocolate bar. "Here can you keep this in your purse please?" Mello asked. You chuckled "Alright" you took the chocolate bar and put it in one of your inner pockets of your purse. You heard a slight knock on your door. It was Watari. "I guess our ride is here..." L said gesturing you guys to the door. You exited the door and locked it. Watari was holding the car door open for you. "Watari..." You said. "Yes Miss (L/N)-* meaning last name ok*" Watari asked. "Do you suppose you can take the day off with us for a day?" You asked warmly. "Hmmmm...I guess I could I'll just send a file to Whammy's real quick and let them work a little on a part of the Kira case for us." Watari said. I smiled warmly and enter the limousine.