Mission's Started

Sorry guys for the hiatus OMG BEING A FRESHMEN IN HIGH SCHOOL HIT ME LIKE SAITAMA! Anyways sorry for yelling I really hate to give you all these stupid excuses for every chapter but I've been busy!!!!! I'll try to make more chapters up till Valentine if I can. I've been doing projects. Yup gonna be that one Asian. XD anyways sorry for this useless intro you can continue...

"Because the shinigami Light has is a very unpredictable shinigami he can either help or not."
Rem said.

You all turned to the bone structured creature and stared wide eyed. "How did you know our location?" Mello asked surprised. "It's not hard to find you guys you know as a shinigami we can sense and tell the exact location of a human being we desire to go to." Rem stated. Silence fell in and the atmosphere became tense. A few moments later you spoke "Uh...Rem is it? H-how do you know this shinigami? And uh....why are you helping us?". Everyone except Watari and L began to question as to why Rem would want to help. Then Rem began to speak again "Hm...I see you haven't told them." Rem said turning to L. You and the boys eyed L as you guys detected a grim expression that was planted upon L's face. "Well I doubt this will affect anything but the reason I decided to help is... I love (y/n) dearly and I want to do anything there is to do to keep her safe that's why I decided to go beyond my limits and help...I've also taken interest in L and I've began to understand the ways of you humans and I want to learn more from you beings." Rem said and once again the room fell silent. "Alright...Lets get to work shall we?" Matt said cheerfully breaking the semi awkward silence. "Idiot this is a serious matter." Mello said whacking Matt's head. "ACK! HEY! I'm just trying to brighten up the mood GOD!" Matt retorted. "No more horsing around lets get back to work." Near demanded. "Hgrrmph" growled Mello.

Later you guys landed, unpacked, and went straight back to headquarters(apartment)
~At the Apartment~
You went to put away the items that were bought and the young men went straight to work. Watari was resting on the couch and watched some news while sipping on some tea. You were happy to see him so relaxed. Then you went to the room where the young detectives were. As you opened the door it was like a battlefield. There were toys stacked in a weird looking kingdom like way, scattered paper everywhere, and the excessive plates and wrappers that once carried the sweets were stuffed in the small office trash bin. You gave a exhausted look at the mess that doesn't seem to bother the detectives. You couldn't help it your OCD kicked in and you went back out to the kitchen to take a few trash bags. You went back into the battlefield and tackled the mess. You started with the plates and wrappers and went to throw them away. The young detectives gave a questionable look but went straight back to work. As you finished throwing away the trash you grabbed a container along with some folders and came back in and put the toys away. Near gave you a bit of a look as if he's saying not to touch his toys, but you didn't care -if you don't like people touching your toys maybe you should clean up after yourself then.- you mockingly said inside your mind. You placed the container in the closet in the room. Then onto the scattered disaster the was on the floor. You tapped L and quietly pointed at the mess. L got the hint and went to help you. As you were picking up the articles and documents of articles something caught your eye. It read "Supernatural Red Eyes Found In Few Groups Of People" you gasped. You continued to read "No signs of illness or a disease, but patients seem to have similar odd answers referring it to as Eyes of Death, God's eye, Red eyes, and Future Death Vision. It's rather odd but that's all they will say. But more details will be updated if more evidence are found." You gasped. L looked over at you and leaned in to look at the paper. He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but quickly closed it. "Ok we just need one more piece of evidence to look out for, but what any ideas?" Near said.  You stood up looking at the piece of paper in your hand with  an idea. "H-hey look at this! H-how about this?!" You said with determination. "Hmmmm...this is interesting, but how does that count as evidence?" Near said with a confused look. "*sigh* Look read this it says supernatural red eyes and who is the one other person who has these eyes? Beyond. Maybe it could help us find out what this is all about it could be tied to the shinigamis." You said. "(Y/n) I don't think that's relevant and it might be dangerous as well." Near said. "Just trust me on this ok." You said a bit frustrated. "But-" Mello slapped Near on the mouth." Hey let her have a chance maybe she's right ya know!" Mello said with a slight anger in his tone. "Alright I'll arrange a meeting with you and BB." L said. " But I'll be keeping an eye on him.....I don't want him close to you." L looked away.

~Time Skip~
{The Meeting}

"Miss please come with me this way" an officer directed you. The officer lead you down a hall that seemed to be very well built the walls are steel so it'll reduce any chance of escaping. After a few minutes of walking you arrived to a small facility with a what seemed to be a platinum door with a huge combination lock much like a safe. The officer turned the code and opened the door. In the room there was a simple chair and table with a bed and a small bathroom. -wow this looks more comfortable than any of the prisons I've seen- you thought to yourself. You saw BB on one side of the table entangling his finger in his hair in a playful yet mocking way as an intent to mock Near. Beyond dropped his head lazily to look at you. "Oh goody here's the little heartbreaker I love so much haha~" he purred. You walked over to him and sat in front of him "Look Beyond I'm not here for your games I want to know something" you said as you shot a glare at him. Beyond frowned and sighed "Heh alright what is it that you want I can't promise you that I'll answer honestly". You stood up and went over to him and grabbed his head and pulled him close to you. You glared into his eyes. "Alright may I ask what's the secret behind these crimson blood eyes then?" You said still having your gaze affixed to his eyes. Beyond just stared at you shocked by your action. You harshly let go of his head back. "Uh!-"Beyond gave out a little yelp. You went back around the table and sat down again with your chin rested upon your connected hands. "Explain now." You said in an intimidating tone. *crack* Beyond cracked his neck "heh wow what a woman you are I like it. Alright I'll tell you but under one condition." Beyond smirked. "And what's that?" You said annoyed. "I get to kiss those lips of yours with mouth open" he let out a chuckle. After hearing those words made your blood boil you stood up and pulled his collar across the table and you punched him dead in the face (cheekbone and everything). The blow made Beyond fall off his chair. He put his hand up to wipe the blood from his nose and looked back up at you with a slight bit of shock. You dragged his hair and made him sit back on the chair. You walked back to the other side once again. "I'll ask you again what's the secret of those Crimson eyes" Beyond stared at you with dead eyes. "Heh never in my life have someone dared to do that to me...." "Alright..fine I'll tell you".

-after when Beyond fessed up everything about the eyes and its abilities you took your leave-

"It was good cooperating with you I'll make sure to send a shipment of strawberry jam to you" you said with a pitiful tone as you walk out the door and slammed it. Beyond just let out a chuckle "AHAHAH Man you're lucky L you don't know what kind of girl you have damn I'd love to steal her from you but that's such a stubborn girl huh....am I right L?" Beyond said staring at the camera. From the other side of the camera L let out a smirk "That's right I am Lucky and I won't let anything happen to her even if it cost me my life"

~Back to Headquarters~

"So this is what I got."
As you tell the crew they began preparing the plan and calling in con artists Wedy and Aiber.
"Alright lovebirds the plans almost ready." Aiber winked at Me and L as we sat there giving each other our last kiss for a while. "(Y/n) you ready?..." L said to you. You nod in determination (Undertale pfft). Then the both of you exchanged the last embrace before you slipped out of his grasp to enter the car to head out to your new apartment.

-in the Car-

"So (y/n) if anything were to happen to you touch this piece of paper and I'll be there." A familiar voice said to you. You turned around to see who it was but all that was there was a piece of paper. You pick up the scrap of paper "Rem..." You mumbled.