Level 2

You started to wake up, confused. You opened your eyes to see you're in your room... at home. You sit up, still confused as ever. "It all seemed real..." You mumbled getting up. "Y/n! Come downstairs! Breakfast!" Your parent/guardian yelled. You started getting up and went downstairs. Your mom looked at you. "Y/n why are you still in your pajamas?? Where's your uniform we have to go!!" Your parent/guardian exclaimed. Uniform? It's summer.. There's no school... You gave a puzzled look as your parent/guardian went to your room with you. When you were in there p/g took out a school uniform, you instantly recognized it. "Hurry and get dressed in your uniform!" with that they left you in your room. You were confused but put the outfit on. Isn't this the same uniform Yashiro (THERE YASHIRO GEEZ THE SMALLEST GRAMMER ERROR AND EVERYONE GOES WILD-) has? What is going on?! You went downstairs, got some food then went to 'school'.

You got there, and your jaw dropped. "Th-this.. It's the.. The school.. Anime.. Huh?!" You stuttered out.

You were panicking on the inside, wondering what happened to get you HERE.

Then it hit you.. the blue rock you touched.. It wasn't a dream. This is happening. You're in the TBHK/JSHK world. And you don't know how to go back.

In this world you are in 8th grade, so you go to that classroom, you were too scared and embarrassed to go ask someone for help so just kept going, eventually finding the classroom.

As you entered you saw Kou Minamoto talking to someone.

Do you:

A. Go find a seat

B. Go talk to Kou

If A-

You go and sit down, not in the mood to talk to anyone
Next Level?

If B-

You went to Kou and introduced yourself, Kou gave you a confused look. "? L/n-san, I know you, we're best friends!!" The fanta haired boy exclaimed. "O-oh.. th-that was just a prank! Haha.." You stuttered out. Kou gave you a toothy grin as you two started to talk. So I'm friends with him here.. Interesting.. You two keep talking until the bell rings. (Keep this in mind for later you need to know you guys are friends!!)
Next level?

--------
I WAS SUPER BUSY THIS WEEK IM SORRYYYY I have like most of this planned out in my head though, so updates should at LEAST be every week, but sometimes I go on vacations and stuff, so I may be busy and only post once a week or the next week, if I have nothing going on I may update three times in one week but idk, have a lovely day/afternoon/night!!