Level 14

Mitsuba eventually let you leave when you promised to come back to him and spend more time with him. 

You walked through the hallway, knowing you had to get home soon. 

You then heard just a bit of yelling, it was coming from the student council room. You went inside, only to see (Boy) Akane tied to the ceiling. You tried to stifle your laugh, but couldn't hold it in and started laughing so hard. Akane looked at you.

“At least you’re not Aoi-chan…” The boy mumbled as you kept laughing. 

“Now, now, I guess I won't let you be like that in front of a girl.” Teru said as he let the boy down.

“Wh- Teru? Stop torturing Akane!” You yelled, Teru chuckled and smiled an innocent smile, after watching the show/reading the manga you knew he wasn't too innocent.

“I’m not torturing him! I was getting my work done, this helps me!” Teru said. The words he was saying were horrible but he put them in an innocent tone. 

You rolled your eyes at the boy.

“So, did you need something Y/n?” Teru asked, you stepped back, a little startled. 

“How do you know my name?” You questioned the blonde. The boy chuckled again. 

“You’re Kou’s friend! Did you forget you came to my house?” You felt like an idiot and nodded in understanding, calming down. 

Akane started doing some paperwork, you looked at Teru. 

“I heard screaming in here, so I came in to see if everything was okay.” You stated, Teru held his smile, it looked so… fake to you… 

“Well everything is okay! You should be getting home-” You cut him off. 

“Don't tell me what to do.. Also drop the fake smile.. It just looks weird..” You said, Teru’s smile faltered as you saw him get a little angry. 

“I am student council president. Don't talk to me like that.” Teru commanded.

Do you-

A. Talk back

B. Calm yourself down

If A- 

“Student Council President my-” Teru cut you off. And grabbed your hand.

“Ah, ah, ah, no cussing, you know at this point I can get you in detention!” Teru replied, you rolled your eyes. 

“Yeah, whatever.. You’re so annoying… you realize just because you're hot doesn't mean that every person ever will bend at your will.” You retorted, Teru smirked and pulled you close. 

“So you think I’m hot?~” The boy flirted. You blushed and pushed him away. 

“N-no! I was saying- O-other girls think you are! Not me!!” You answered, Teru laughed. 

“Just leave, unless you want to stay~” Teru answered, you left. 

“Hm.. I didn't really want her to go..”
~Next level?~

If B- 

You calmed down and just rolled your eyes at the boy.

“Just leave akane alone.” You commanded, getting confidence. Teru smiled. 

“I wasn't doing anything to him in the first place!” the blonde replied. You sighed.

“Well… then why did I see him tied up?” You questioned, crossing your arms. 

“We were.. Just playing around!” Teru exclaimed, still smiling. You giggled. 

“Ah, so is that your kink or something?” You questioned, the blonde went red. 

“WH- no! That's not what I meant and you know that.. Now get going before I get you into detention.” He stated, you got annoyed, but knew he was bluffing. 

“Yeah yeah.. I’m not like your little followers who bend at your will.. Just because you look hot doesn't mean you’ll get everything you want.” You stated.

“So you think I’m hot?~” The boy flirted. You blushed and pushed him away. 

“N-no! I was saying- O-other girls think you are! Not me!!” You answered, Teru laughed. 

“Just leave, unless you want to stay~” Teru answered, you left. 

“Hm.. I didn't really want her to go..”

~Next Level?~

-----------
Sorry if this is crap, I'm not too excited about school, gotta deal with all the girls in my class (Swear Im not a pick me girl, I hang out with girls just not in my class bc they're all jerks and judgemental) and I gotta deal with THIS ONE BOY. ALEX. DANNER. We tease each other BUT HE GETS ANNOYING ABOUT IT. but I did think it was funny when one time he was throwing a ball and accidentally hit my face, he told me I could slap his cheek but I just tapped his cheek and we both were laughing.
ANYWAYS UPDATES MAY BE A LITTLE SLOW AND IM SORRYYY have a good day/night!