Level 8

The next day you got up and went to school.

“This is insane.. This isn't supposed to be real.. So I know I’m friends with Kou, Hanako, Yashiro and Aoi..” You were talking to yourself trying to figure everything out.

You got to school and went to class, you heard people whispering about different things, such as Suzie got expelled for beating someone up, or a weird ghost seen painting, etc. 

But.. you also couldn't help but overhear your name being said a few times, you were confused until someone went up to you.

“Hey Y/n, dis you?” The person asked, showing a photo of you talking to nothing. 

“I- um… yeah..” You mumbled, messing with your fingers. You heard people laughing, and felt like everyones eyes were on you. Well, your whole classroom's eyes were on you, laughing, looking, teasing. You stood there uncomfortably, until Kou got to the classroom and saw this, going to you. “Y/n don’t listen to them..”

Do you

A.  Hug Kou

B. Yell at everyone

C. run out of the classroom

If A-

You hug Kou, he hugs you back. “Y/n… they’re all wrong.. Don't listen to them..” Kou comforted you, you tried not to cry.  Kou does a good job of comforting you, he tells you everything is alright. He is a great friend and possibly great boyfriend ;)

~Next level?~

If B-

You just stood there, and started yelling. “EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!! I WAS TALKING TO MY BEST FRIEND!!” You yelled, people laughed more. “Your imaginary friend??!” Someone retorted, you were angry and sad. “NO! HE’S A GHOST!! THE FRICKING SCHOOL IS CRAWLING WITH THEM!!” a portal opened and sucked you in, taking you who knows where. 

~Try again?~

If C-

You just ran out of the classroom, not being able to deal with it all.As you ran, you ran into someone. 
“S-sorry!” You stuttered out, tears in your eyes. 
“Y/n? Hey what's wrong???”  it’s Hanako, he looked at you, wondering. 
“H-Hanako people are t-teasing me for talking to ‘nothing’ and that's you..” You looked down, Hanako sighed. 
“Well- i KnOw I’m AnNoYiNg BuT iM nOt NoThInG hOw DaRe ThEy!” Hanako made a joke, and you laughed. “H-Hanako I’m suppo-supposed to be sad.” You said, Hanako shook his head. “Not with me! I’ma make you feel better!!” Hanako comforted you and made jokes, you love him.
~Next Level?~

(Hey guys! I am so so so so sorry for not updating!!! I have been busy and then one of my best friends just ended up being toxic... and she called me a hypocrite.. and said some really mean things.. she turned the whole argument on me and said it's my fault, and said now she's gonna have a panic attack because of me.. I feel bad and I'm blaming myself for everything..
But I hope you have a nice day!)