Level 12

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ

As you were in the broadcasting room, someone came in. 

“Y/n?” someone said. You looked to see who it was, and your eyes widened as you saw Natsuhiko. 

“Oh- hey Natsuhiko.” You greeted to the boy. Natsuhiko went up to you, his casual cat-like smile present on his face. 

“Haven't seen you in a while, aww did ya come back because you missed me so much~” The boy purred, you rolled your eyes at the question.

“Not at all.” Though you had never met the boy in person before this, you just had to play along like you had been in this dimension your whole life. The boy gave a face as if you had just broken his heart or attacked him. 

“Ouch, you know words Y/n-chan!” Natsuhiko exclaimed, you sighed, remembering Hanako still needs you in the bathroom.

“I really should be going-” You started, but Tsukasa cut you off.

“You’re not leaving!! You left for months! It’s not fair you just leave so suddenly and don't even wanna stay with us!!” The ghost exclaimed, complaining and pouting, and whining.  

“Yeah! And I just got here! so thats no fair I've only had like 10 seconds with you!” Natsuhiko agreed with Tsukasa, you let out a long sigh, wondering what you should do.

Do you-

A- Stay, wanting to talk more with them and to satisfy them

B- leave, knowing these are bad guys, and you want to get away

If A-

You decided to stay, and just kept talking to them.
"So, what've you been doing lately?" Natsuhiko questioned, you shrugged.

"Not much, just school stuff.. and helping Hanako-" Tsukasa jumped on you.

"You've been working with amane!!" The cat-like boy exclaimed. You let out a sigh and slowly but surely Tsukasa got off you.

Natsuhiko came up from behind and hugged you. Not wanting to be touched at the moment, you pushed him off.

“Nope!” You said, being stern. Natuhiko pouted, crossing his arms.

“Why can Tsukasa get on you??” The boy questioned you in a whiney tone. You shrugged and sighed,rubbing your temples, this is all giving you a headache.

“Because. Tsukasa is clingy and I can't get him off when he hugs me. You, on the other hand, I can push off.” You stated, the boy smirked at you.

“You’ll never get rid of me~” He kissed your hand,you pulled your hand back, blushing a little.

“As if..” You mumbled. You kept talking to them.

“Hey~ aren't all angels supposed to be in heaven?~” Natsuhiko questioned, you rolled your eyes. 

“Yes Natsuhiko..” Natsuhiko smirked. 

“Then why are you still here?~” He finished the pick-up-line. You slowly clapped.

“Very smooth.” you said sarcastically, but you guessed he didn't get that it was sarcasm because that just built his ego more, which prompted him to flirt even more.
                          ~Next Level?~

If B-

“I’m sorry but I really should go!” You exclaimed, starting to walk out. But, they wont let you go, not now!

Tsukasa grabbed your arm with a dark aura surrounding him and his eyes a blackish color now.

“You will Stay!” Tsukasa commanded you. You got scared and nodded, just agreeing out of fear something would happen to you or your friends.

“F-fine..” You replied with a gulp. Tsukasa let go of your arm, the dark aura going away. He got a bright, innoccent smile as if he wasn't all scary just a moment ago.

“Great!” Tsukasa then clingged to Sakura. While Natsuhiko went up to you

“Heyyy angel~ haven't seen ya in a while!” Natsuhiko stated, his usual smirk laid out on his face. You rolled your eyes.

“F-for good reason..” You replied, still not knowing exactly why you left, but you assumed it was because you knew they were bad guys. 

“ Aw come on, all we did was kidnap ya, that wasn't even me or Sakura's call! Tsukasa told us to!” Natsuhiko argued, your eyes widened a bit. So that's why I left…  You shook your head.

“That's not okay!! You guys still went along with it!!” You argued back, Natsuhiko seemed to get a bit angry at this but didn't wipe the smirk off his face.

“Someone is acting feisty today!~” Tsukasa cut in. Natsuhiko kissed your hand.

“Very much so..”

                           ~Next level?~

------------------------------------
IMPORTANT A/N!!!!
Hey guys! so just telling you, the story schedule may become just a little more weird, I'm about to start school. August 23rd is when I start school! I WILL KEEP UPDATING JUST MAYBE NOT AS OFTEN!
If I'm doing a full on story like this, I promised myself I will never abandon a story! (But if its oneshots or something I can just end those because its not a full on story, idk thats how my brain works)
Anyway! so yeah, I hope you have a wonderful Day/afternoon/night!