Level 11

After about a week you got pretty used to the school and students there. So far the only people you knew were friends are Yashiro, Aoi, Kou, Hanako, and pretty surprisingly, Sakura. 

One day you were walking to the library, and as you went, you saw Hanako. You sighed. 

“Are you following me again?” You questioned the ghost, Hanako smirked. 

“Just making sure you’re okay!” He responds, you sigh again. 

“Hanako.. I'm fine.. Please leave me alone..” You responded, with that the boy disappeared. 

You kept walking but ran into Kou.   Kou smiled and you picked up a book you dropped.

“Hey Y/n! Sorry for bumping into you.. Are you doing okay?” The blonde questioned. You nodded in response, “I’m fine, just trying to get to the library!” You replied. Kou nodded. 

“Great! I have to go to my brother so I can wait for him to finish his school work!” Kou explained, you nodded in response, understanding.

“Okay see ya soon!” You then left, but felt he was still watching you. You ignored it and got to the library. You then spotted Sakura.

“Hey Sakura!” you greeted her. The green haired girl just did a small wave, then signaled for you to come to her. You went over. 

“Come with me please..” Sakura asks in her nonchalant voice, you nod in agreement, somehow you end up in a boundary, not just any boundary.. Tsukasa's boundary

Your eyes widen, seeing this place.
Do you- 

A. stay, looking around, interested 

B. freak out because Tsukasa is a bad guy and you know you shouldn't be there (if your more on the shy/easily flustered side I recommend this one)

If A-

You decided to stay, you looked around until you felt arms around your waist, you looked at the person and saw Tsukasa. You looked at him as he started speaking.

“Hey! I missed you!! You’ve been avoiding me for a month… so I sent Sakura to find you!” The boy exclaimed, you flinched and rolled your eyes. But you wondered why you were avoiding him.. I've only been here 2 weeks, not a month. There had to be a reason why, you just didn't know, but you brushed it off, not giving it a second thought.

“Get off you cat..” You said, trying to get him off. Tsukasa just put his arms around you tighter. 

“No! You owe me!!” He replied,his arms right around your waist.  You again, rolled your eyes at the childish antics of the ghost. Tsukasa then whispered in your ear, “why did you leave me dear~ I missed you!~” You then felt something on your ear that was wet, he licked your ear. You got shivers down your spine, but a small blush at the same time. You were so confused, why did all these guys, Hanako, Kou, and now Tsukasa seem just a bit flirty with you? 

“Yeah- erm- I missed you too..” You said, going along with it. Tsukasa smiled widely. “REALLY!? That's great!!” He hugged you, clinging to you. You just patted his head. 

“You know… if you didn't come back.. I would have to do some things.. I don't think you’d like..” You smirked at the boy's statement.
“Really now? Interesting..” you commented. 

“You’re mine…” Tsukasa whispered so you couldn't hear.

                                                       ~Next level?~

If B-

You got scared because this is the bad guys boundary. 

“I-I’m not supposed to be here..” You said as you started backing up, then you felt arms around your waist, you got scared and screamed. You hear a giggle coming from a child-like voice.

“Calm down Y/n it's me!” you hear the familiar voice say, you look and it’s Tsukasa, smiling. You start to freak out more. 

“LET GO!!” You exclaimed, struggling to get out of his grip. Tsukasa just hugged tighter and whispered in your ear. 

“I’m already mad about you leaving me for three months. Don't make me more pissed.” Tsukasa stated, his dark aura coming around him. You automatically froze up, getting scared of the boy. 

“Yes sir..” You mumbled, Tsukasa smiled.
“And she speaks to me!!” The dark aura went away, that's what scared you. His mood can change quicker than lightning. Tsukasa turned you so you could face him, he then pushed your head into his chest, you were blushing.
“Tsukasa pl.. Please stop..” You asked, Tsukasa pouted and let you go. 

“Just stay for a bit! Please??” The boy questioned, begging you to stay. You sighed and agreed to stay with him for a little.  Tsukasa smiled and started talking to you. 

“Hm.. I wish you were my assistant not my brothers..,” Tsukasa walked up to you and held your chin. “You’d be all mine~” you blushed and backed up. 

“Erm.. yeah okay..” You responded, not knowing what to say. Tsukasa smirked at you. 

“If my brother ever doesn't treat you right, I’ll take you~” He said, still trying to get you to join him. You shook your head.

“NO thank you..” you responded with, Tsukasa wasn't too pleased with this answer.

“You will be mine..” He whispered so you couldn't hear. 

~Next level?~

--------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter! comment any other characters you want me to add!
who will you be choosing, in the end?