Level 16

You left the broadcasting room and walked through the school, trying to get out when you bumped into Teru.

“Sorry!” You apologized. The blonde chuckled at you. 

“Why are you in such a hurry Ms.L/n?” He asked, you looked up at him. 

“It’s none of your business but I got a date  tonight!” You said with a smile, feeling proud. Teru scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

“Yeah, with who?” Teru questioned, sounding like an overprotective brother. 

“With Akira!” You exclaimed, Teru laughed. Then Kou came in.

“What are you laughing at Teru-nii??” Kou questioned. Teru pointed at you. 

“Apparently, Akira asked her out and she's so happy about it!” Teru explained, Kou looked at you with a frown present on his face. 

“Y/n… he asks out a lot of girls… and he sometimes... touches.. them...” Kou slowly told you, with a sad look in his eyes. Your heart broke a little, hearing this and looked down. 

Do you-

A. Yell at them about it, saying that they’re just jealous

B. Start crying and run off

If A-

You automatically got angry at these two, your hands squeezing the hem of your uniform. 

“Leave me alone..” You glared at the two, “You guys are just jealous because neither of you can get a girlfriend!! Or Teru can but he’s an idiot and just rejects everyone because he thinks he’s better than everyone else!” You yelled, Kou was frowning, Teru shrugged. 

“Wow, that really sounds like bullying.. You can get detention for th-” You cut the student council off, so angry. 

“I dont give a damn Teru! I can ALSO REPORT YOU!” You brought that up and Teru laughed. Kou hugged you. 

“Y/n sorry I was just-” You cut Kou off, pushing him off of you. 

“Kou shut up you don't know anything!! You probably got him mixed up with another person!!” You scoffed at the two and kept walking. 

“Now. I have a date to go to.” You were angry and kinda sad but just left. 

If B-

You got tears in your eyes and started shaking a little. 

“N-no...just… just leave me alone!!” You stuttered out then ran away from the two.

“Y/n! Y/n wait!!” Kou ran after you, unfortunately for you he was much faster and grabbed you, hugging you. 

“I’m sorry! I was just trying to tell you!!” The boy said. You were still crying.

“Wh-Whatever… just le- just leave me alone!” You yelled at him. Teru came up to you two.

“What Kou said is true.” He stated, “We just want to help you.” You wiped your eyes.

“I dont care..” You admitted. Both of the boys tilted their heads in confusion. You gave a weak laugh.

“Do you know.. How people usually SEE me?.. They don't. And when they do it's because of something wrong I did. AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHERS LIKE ME IN THAT WAY!! People only care about you when you’re in that ‘clique’ IF YOU'RE NOT IN ONE THEN YOU’RE A LONER!” You yelled. Teru and Kous' eyes were widened.

“I… didn't think of that…'' Teru admitted. You then walked off, heading towards your date. 

-------------------------------
Guys I am trying not to make Y/n nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs IDK- because I know that many people deal with struggles... it isnt just story characters.. everyone has their own struggles, some similar to others..

Have a good day/night!