Choice Tsukasa

You decided to go to the school, only Tsukasa could calm you down.

You ran as fast as you could, not paying attention to anything, your only focus was your destination. You ran and ran, adrenaline pumping through your veins. 

Finally you reached the school, panting and sweaty. You went to the broadcasting room, where you found Tsukasa and ran up to him.
“Tsukasa..” Tsukasa cut you off, turned to you, not looking at you but creepily looking at a bloody knife in his hand, staring at it with a blank face, the only feature being a small smile. 

“He hurt you! Right?? And now you want to come running to me for help..?” Tsukasa slowly looked at you, putting the knife to the side. 

“I told you so. What else am I supposed to say?” Tsukasa stated nonchalantly. You got more tears as you looked at him. 

“Fine.. you did tell me so!! And-and you were right!” You were suddenly pulled into a tight embrace, recieving head pats and Tsukasa shushing you. 

“There there… it's okay..” Tsukasa let you cry into his shoulder. “Shhh sh shhh it’s okay Y/n..” He patted you on the back. “There there..” The boy comforted you. You were comfortable in his arms. You wanted to stay there forever, but you knew that you couldn't. You knew this wouldn't last forever. You know that everyone, no matter who they are, will let you down. Will leave you. 

But you just enjoyed this for the moment.

“You’re staying the night with me!” Tsukasa smiled a toothy grin. You nodded as you both cuddled and went to sleep. 

The next day, you woke up, a small pain in your back, but you ignored it. Getting up from the bed, you stretched, Tsukasa automatically noticed movement and clinged to you. “Y/nnnn” Tsukasa whined your name. 

“Yesssssss?” You replied. 

“Stayyyy don't goooo me want more cuddleeeesss” You giggled at the boys childishness. 

“I have to get to class..” You got the boy off you and started walking out, strangely enough, he was silent. Not following you.

You walked out of the room but it was obviously later in the morning. You started to walk to class, when all of a sudden you heard; 

“Attention all students, Y/n L/n body has been found. We are evacuating the school. If anyone has any information please tell us.”

Your eyes widened, did you hear that right? Your own body? You ran back to Tsukasa, scared. 

“Tsuksa..” Before you could speak anymore you were pinned down by tsukasa, who has dark eyes.
“Isn't it great Y/n???? You’re dead like me!! We can be together forever!! I killed you last night, stabbed you in your back! Then hid the body! Your spirit stayed!!” The boy was smiling a lot, your eyes were widened with tears. He stabbed you in the back, literally. Now you're dead. 

You wished you had more time.

You wished you made better choices. 

Now, you’re stuck with Tsukasa. 

You wanted this? Didnt you?

Or is this your nightmare?

Everyone has a different opinion! 

So.. what will you do? 

Sit and cry about it?

Or deal with it. Convincing yourself there was nothing you could do. 

------------------------------

You finished! 

You died! 

Congratulations!  That's your ending.. Did you like it? I’m sorry if you didn't.. Well it was your choice!

But… I hope this taught you that your choices influence the things that happen.. So try to make good choices! Because.. When you make bad choices.. It may lead to something just as bad, so please, be safe, and try to think about what you do, try to think about what you say! Think things through! And if the Holy Spirit is trying to tell you not to do something, you should listen! 

I hope you enjoyed the book, and I hope you have a wonderful life! May God bless you!