Choice Teru

You decided to go to the Minamoto residence, only.. Teru. could calm you down.

You ran and ran, as fast as you could. You didn't pay attention to anything else, only on where to go.

As you got to the Minamoto house, you knocked on the door, hoping SOMEONE was home. 

Teru opened the door. 

“Y/n?  Woah you're crying..” he let you in. 

“J-just shut up..” You mumbled, going into the boy's house.

“Let me guess.. The guy, whom I warned you about. You went to his house, had fun at first, until he started asking for more. You refused, he got mad.Now you don't have a place to stay, you need comfort, so you came to me?” He smirked, looking directly at you. You just stood there, looking at your feet, so many emotions mixed in one face. One expression. Anger, sadness, disappointment, confusion. Those were just a few, nothing could describe what you were feeling at that moment.

“Yeah.. whatever.. Now's the part where you tell me to get on my knees and beg for my forgiveness from you right? oh so great Teru Minamoto?” You asked, sniffling. Suddenly, Teru wrapped his arms around you, it felt so warm, you kinda liked this. Slowly, and hesitantly you hugged back, resting your head on his chest.

“You thought I was that mean?” the boy gave a laugh. 

“Well I don't know… that's the vibe you give off…”You responded with a little bit of attitude in your voice.

“Well that's not nice!” Teru jokingly pouted, you just kept hugging him. Teru gave a long sigh.

“Even though I warned you… and you still didn't listen.. And you should have.. And you should be begging for my forgiveness. I will let it slide, just this once! Because your sad..” Teru said, you giggled just a little. 

“Yeah yeah. Ya big softie.” You replied with a small smile.

“Softie? Do you want me rough~?” You blushed at that. 

“Well- what is that supposed to mean??” You answered. 

“It means this~” And with that he kissed you, a little roughly, but you liked it.

You liked this.

You liked him.

You didn't want this to end

You get to live happily like this.

But at what cost?

No friends

No family.      (GEEZ YA'LL RLLY HATE UR SIBLINGS I GET IT DANG. I love how everyone just looked over friends like-)

You left everything.
-------------------------------------------
You finished! 

 You Survived!

Congratulations!  That's your ending.. Did you like it? I’m sorry if you didn't.. Well it was your choice!

But… I hope this taught you that your choices influence the things that happen.. So try to make good choices! Because.. When you make bad choices.. It may lead to something just as bad, so please, be safe, and try to think about what you do, try to think about what you say! Think things through! And if the Holy Spirit is trying to tell you not to do something, you should listen! 

I hope you enjoyed the book, and I hope you have a wonderful life! May God bless you!