Azriel 🍷

You were currently at a nightclub in Velaris, Rita's to be exact. Personally you just wanted to forget what happened this evening, but after 2 drinks you still couldn't forget. So you said fuck it and went on to your third, and fourth drink.

You were completely out of it by midnight, so you went onto the dance floor, finding anyone to sway your hips with. You find men and women to dance with. By this point you've pushed a woman, that was more than willing to kiss you, against the wall.

Before you can take her away to a private room, someone grabs your waist and throws you over their shoulder, you know exactly who it is, even though your only view of him was his back, and ass. "Azriel if you don't let me go this instant I will personally make sure you never see the light of day again!"

"Well then its a good thing I don't like sunlight that much isn't it."

You pound your fists against his back and kick your feet, but he doesn't put you down. The next think you know is that you're flying. Oh gods- you think feeling horrible, fun fact drinking and flying do not go together.

Fortunately Azriel landed soon, but he wouldn't put you down, and you continued to kick, and scream at him to put you down. Finally he put you down on the couch, and you (being as stubborn as you were) stood up and tried to walk away... you only made it about two steps before you fell to the ground. Azriel tried to help you up, but you just hissed at him, "I'm fine where I am thank you." His eyes narrowed, but he just took your place on the couch.

"Mind telling me why you were at Rita's and basically having sex in the corner of the dance floor?" He questions eyebrows raised.

You consider telling him for a second, but then you spill, "Well someone made me mad today."

"Who?"

"Someone."

He gives me a blank look, "Why did they anger you?"

You start, "Well first off he thinks that he can just go around all the courts getting hurt, and when I fuss over him he thinks he can get mad at me for it!"

"I have a feeling I know who this someone is."

"Wait there's more, this man thinks that he's alone in life, that no one cares for him, that I don't care for him. When in reality I care for him the most, and the worst part is that I'm developing feelings for this prick, and his stupid, beautiful face can't even get his head out of his ass to realize it." You huff, and there are tears in your eyes, angry tears.

Azriel was about to reply, when you groan, "Az- I don't feel good."

"Oh my- you need to get to the washroom." He picks you up, and holds your hair back as you vomit into the toilet. At one point you begin to sob, and Azriel rubs circles on your back with his free hand. When all of it's done you go to the sink, and put water in your mouth, just to spit it out, then you brush your teeth to get the horrible stink of vomit out of your mouth.

Once you finish your legs give out, but Azriel catches you before you hit the ground. "Let's get you tucked in bed now yeah?" He picks you up bridal style, and goes over to the bed. He pulls the covers back, and places you on the bed. "Y/n?"

"Hmm?" You hum sleepily.

"About what you said earlier... I'm sorry for making you feel that way, I promise to be better in the future."

In response you let out a soft snore, and Azriel just softly chuckles. "You're gonna be dying of a headache in the morning." He shakes his head and leaves some water, and a pain reliever on the nightstand. "Goodnight y/n, sweet dreams." He places a kiss on your forehead and you smile softly in your sleep, and it was that moment that he made a vow to himself to keep you close, and never lose you again.

You mean the world to him, and he means the world to you.

~*•~•*~

A/n: this idea popped into my head when I was taking my summer speech and health classes. Lol it's funny cause I was basically like... fuck it, my unit test can wait, this can't. Lol anyways if y'all have any requests then you can comment or message me✌️ otherwise I'll be sobbing over tests and things like that