Bone Carver⛰

A/n: requested AU

~¥~

"Take my hand."

"No!" You shout

"Look I'm not trying to ask you to marry me, I'm trying to save your life!"

"Okay and?! I'd rather fall off this cliff than be saved by a former crim- oh wait that's too harsh," You stop yourself, "I still would rather fall off this cliff thank you." You cross your arms and sway a little because I mean you are standing on the side of a cliff.

"Y/n I'm trying to help you, let me help." He waves his hand at you desperately, not wanting you to fall. "Please."

You furrow your eyebrows, "You could kill me."

"Yes I could but do I look like I want to kill you right now?" Asks you with his hands still out, waiting for you to take them.

Looking more closely you see I'm his eyes that he really doesn't seem to want to harm you. His aura is one of kindness. His eyes pleading, his hair swaying in the wind. His eyes- are ethereal. Now is not the time to get mesmerized in his eyes y/n. You mentally slap yourself and look down.

"You should leave," you shout as the wind quickens.

He looks at you for a good minute then smirks, "Of course." He puts his hands in his pockets and suddenly disappears.

What the fuck?! If that wasn't weird I don't know what is... you shake your head and take a step forward to get off this terrifying cliff when you hear an awful crack in the stone.

Shit.

You hear another crack and try to run but that was the move that made it completely break off. You scream and close your eyes tightly as if that will stop the fall as if that will stop death waiting beneath you.

Suddenly strong arms are wrapped around your waist, you get pulled against a hard chest, a scent all too familiar reaches your nose, you breathe it in as your fall stops, and you get cradled against his chest. "I told you I wanted to help."

"Fuck you." You mumble into his shirt, exhausted from everything at this point.

"Yes please."

"Ugh," You say but smile into his chest anyways.

~¥~

A/n: oof this one's short I knowwww but still it's been a while *sigh* I really hate school it's keeping me from doing my things!

I know I know I'm making excuses but also I'm trying to get out of a reading a n d writing slump, and when I tell you it's so hard- like this is challenging for me. But it's fineeee I'll just cry a little more and wallow in my grief and I'll be fine :) I mean isn't that how it works? *wry smile* I know I need therapy.

Anyways... much love to you all as always for reading this it means a lot to me ♥️

Sincerely,
Your sleep-deprived hijabi ♥️