Azriel 🖤(#1)

An: Dark! Inner circle

He wants her. I won't let him take her. She's mine.

"What will it be y/n? Are you just going to stand there and tell me that she isn't mine? Are you willing to fight me for her? I assure you that you won't win," he crosses his arms as his shadows coil around my legs to prove his point.

"You can't have her. She is my daughter, and you have no right to come walking into my house and tell me you want her," you clutch her closer to your chest as she buries her head into your chest.

"She's as much my daughter as she is yours," he seethes.

"She's all I have left Azriel, I will not let you have her. She loves me as much as I do her, I go where she does and she won't be going anywhere with you," you tell him with tears in your eyes.

He smirks and you realize what a big mistake you've made by saying those words, "Well y/n, you've just made my afternoon so much easier."

"No!" You shout but it's too late... his arm wraps around your waist, and in seconds he has his wings wrapped around you and his shadows completely surround the three of you. 

Nazera whimpers in your arms as you land and you stroke her head and place your lips on her head. "It's okay love, shhh" you whisper in her ear. Though you had yet to know what would happen next...

~¥~

A/n: aha Ik it's been a long time but I might get back into writing these more often who knows🤷‍♀️

Anyways next part will be up soon, and thank you for reading <3

Sincerely,
Your sleep-deprived hijabi ♥️