Nesta🫀

A/n: gender-neutral y/n (btw this is nightmare then a fluff fic)

You run through the forest, but they're gaining on you. You know you won't make it out alive. It was all a dream... being rescued by Nesta.

It was never real. You give up. You give up on everything... you stop running, fall to your knees, and scream. You scream for everything.

You scream for your betraying mind. You scream for Nesta. You scream for your family. For the ones who didn't make it out in time to see the stars, the moon, or the sun on their face. The water splashing as it hits the ground. You scream with your head in your hands.

"Y/n..." you hear from afar. Slowly the shouts of your names come closer and more familiar.

You wake up with a sob, you almost scream again because you forget where you are. "Y/n, shhh." Nesta coos as she pulls you into her chest. "You're safe now... I have you."You clench your fists and cry your heart out into her chest.

Once your tears have subsided she pulls you up and begins to wipe your face with a warm cloth. Your chin wobbles as she wipes your face. She tsks, "Now, now y/n none of that."
You snort at her attempt to cheer you up by being sweet. "See that's better," she smiles and takes your face in her hands.

"I love you so much," You tell her with a hand on top of hers, "I love that you're always there for me, I love that you saved me, most of all I love when you're always protective of me." You end with a small giggle.

She smiles at your happiness, "I love just as much y/n, if not more. I hate it when you hurt, I hate the nightmares that I can't stop. It pains me to wake you up screaming and crying. All I want is your happiness and your happiness with me. I love you more than I love anything in the world. Anything." A tear slides down her cheek, and you lean in and kiss it away.

She laughs, "I see what you're doing."

Your cheeks flush pink, and she just laughs softly and pulls you in, "Be mine forever. Please y/n be mine forever."

In response, you grin, and pull her in for a fierce kiss. Your lips meet, and you kiss her deeply, she swipes her tongue across your lips and you easily grant her access.

You pull away, both of you breathing deeply, "so I take that as a yes?"

"Yes you idiot, yes," you laugh and pull her in for yet another kiss

~¥~

A/n: *sighs* life is beating me up these days y'all. I have so much on my plate, and on top of that my anxiety and depression decide to show up and beat me into pulp *jazz hands* don't even get me fucking started with school😭

my mental health isn't doing great, and neither is my physical... I have a freaking cold now, and have cried myself to sleep for three days now 😀

All in all, I'm not saying this so you can pity me, or so that you can reply with 'wanna talk about it?' Like no I don't wanna talk about it I just thought you all should know why I'm not writing as much

As always I love you so much and thank you for reading this <3

Sincerely,
Your sleep-deprived hijabi ♥️