Rhysand/Cassian🩸

‼️TW:SH‼️

~¥~

Rhys

"She's keeping something Cass."

"I know she is, but what is it?" He asks.

"I can't tell you, it's not my place to tell, and I also don't want her to know that I have been looking around her mind, she'll lose all trust in me."

"Right, I have a feeling I know exactly what it is," Cassian says.

Rhys hears the thought and his face goes blank, and he nods.

Y/n

You were better, but now it's all coming back...

The torture...
The pain...
The mind games...
The clipping...

It's the training that brings it all back, but you don't have the heart to tell Cassian, and Rhys might be disappointed in you...so you won't tell him either.

You do what you did all this time before, you walk to the kitchen and underneath the stove is the blade you vowed never to touch again... today you break the vow.

Cassian/Rhys

"Y/N," Cassian calls your name, not knowing where you are. Rhys is next to him trying to link his mind to yours, but your mental wall is too strong to break through.

The bathroom, they both realize that's where you are.

Rhys winnows to the farthest one from the house, and Cassian sprints to the closest one. Cassian finds you on the ground, the door unlocked and blood soaking your shirt.

Y/n: (one day later)

You wake up to a hushed conversation going on on either side of you. You open your eyes and the conversation stops.

"Rhys? Cass?" They both help you sit up in the huge bed. Rhys adjusts the pillows behind you.

Your eyes fill with tears when you remember all that happened, "I'm sorry," you look at your hands, the bandages around them.

"Hey, hey, no. No Y/n," Rhys tilts your head up, "stop it, don't blame yourself," he waits for you to nod then let's go of your chin and pulls you into his arms. "If anyone is to blame it's me, for not being there for you, and for not being able to help you."

You sniff, "you can't tell me to not blame myself and then go around blaming yourself in advance."

Cassian laughed from my other side and pulled me towards him, away from Rhys, "How about no one blames anyone, and we can talk more about this when y/n is ready," he says with a pointed look at Rhys.

He looks away clearly talking with Cassian when a hint of a blush rises to his cheeks in slight shame. You rub his arm, "that's good with me, and I'm sor-" Cassian cuts you off.

"No, no sorries y/n."

You bury your head in his chest with a sigh. For now, you'll just sit here. This is what you need. Comfort. Love.

~¥~

A/n: HIIIII okay so I legit thought I posted this already and when I looked back I saw it was in my freaking drafts 😭 my bad y'all.

This was also requested so thank you for requesting this ♥️

I also started tennis... let's just say I didn't actually think I could get sore, like Idk I genuinely thought it was easier than it looked 🤷‍♀️ Smh I was so wrong... I hurt all over at the moment but it's fine because I love it (the sport not the soreness) anyways enough about me

I love you all and thank you sm for reading this <3

Sincerely,
Your sleep-deprived hijabi ♥️