Crossing The Line

MAL P.O.V

After getting out of the shower I changed into a purple and green nightgown and laid on Audrey's bed still shocked at what happened tonight. Audrey entered the room in a glittery pink nightgown.

Audrey: "Hey...are you okay?"

Me: "Oh...yeah...Im fine.."

Audrey: "Mal...I-....I-Im so sorry for what my grandmother did tonight. The Way she was treating you was absolutely appalling.."

Me: "Its fine Audrey...Its not a big deal..its not your fault.."

Audrey: "Look...putting aside our family history and stuff...We really do care about you and welcome you in the family. I own up to how awful I was to you at the beginning...I wanna start over..since we're gonna be sisters soon and if My grandma isn't gonna accept you then I dont wanna associate myself with her.."

Me: "Thanks Audrey..(yahn)...I think Im gonna sleep now..Im exhausted."

Audrey: "Yeah...Me too..."

Audrey got in the bed with me and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

Audrey: "(yahn) Night Mal.."

Me: "(Yahn)...Night Audrey.."

I flicked the light off and slowly fell asleep

ANITA P.O.V

We started driving home after the party was ended because of Queen Leah. It was pitch black out and I was trying my best not to dooze off. I turned to see Nanny, Pongo, Perdita, Claire and Carlos in the back seat with Carlos completely asleep.

Roger: "Honey you don't need to keep checking on him every five minutes...He's fine."

Me: "I know...Im just worrying...about his mental state. What Queen Leah did at the party was absolutely appalling and very damaging to his emotional state.."

Roger: "(Smiles) Your already being a over worried mother and we havent even signed the papers yet."

Me: "Well...its never too early to be a mother."

After five minutes of driving we finally parked in the parking lot.

Roger: "Nanny...go open the door for me. I'll carry him in."

Me: "Would you rather have me wake him up?"

Roger: "No...let the boy sleep...He had a long day."

Me: "Thats true. Okay."

Pongo: "Me and Perdita will check on the puppies."

The six of us walked inside with Carlos being carried in Roger's arms.  Roger gently placed him on the couch and I put a blanket over his body and kissed his forehead

Me: "Im really happy we're doing this. I can't wait for it to be official."

Roger: "Yeah...Me too."

JAY P.O.V

I started walking back to Auradon Prep and Amelia decided to tag along.

Me: "Wow...that party was something.."

Amelia: "Yeah Don't worry...we don't feel the same way Queen Leah does. Don't listen to her."

Me: "Im not worried about me. Im worried about Carlos, he's my best friend and I knew Cruella was emotionally abusive but I didn't know it was as bad as it was..Im just worried how its impacting him emotionally after all those years of trauma...you know."