Reveal

CARLOS P.O.V

After being passed out for what seemed to be a while, I finally woke up in a dark room. I couldn't see anything. I tried to move but my ankle was shackled to the pole.

Me: "Hello?? Anyone?"

Amelia: "Oh good...your awake."

A Light turned on above me revealing him in some sort of cave.

Me: "W-Where am I??"

Amelia: "Probably where your gonna die. I mean I can't have you alive with me trying to get Jay away from you morons after all."

Me: "what?"

Amelia: "You don't know? I was working for Jafar the whole time. He's helping me find the people responsible for my suffering in return."

Me: "But you said you didn't know...who Jafar was because you didn't live in Aurad-"

Amelia: "THAT WAS A ACT! How stupid are you? Anyways.."

Me: "but why?"

Amelia: "Why? Oh you have NO idea what I been through. You see...I actually was grown up in London with your now sister Claire. My dad passed away sometime after my mother died and Aladdin left. He left when I was a baby. I somehow ended up in London where I was taken in by a lovely family, friends of Anita and Roger, and I knew Claire..not just that but I was BEST Friends with her..."

Me: "Why do I get the feeling something went horribly wrong somewhere in this story?"

Amelia: "You are correct. You see..I had a crush on this guy named Erron...god he was a handsome guy..but Claire being my "best friend" decided to take him before I Could, despite well knowing I LOVED him. Oh ho! That isn't it! Claire not only cut ties with me after I tried to retaliate, but turned the entire school against me, publically humiliating me!! That wrench had it all and I had nothing!!! (laughs)"

Me: "Ouch...Claire didn't seem like that when I met her."

Amelia: "Well your just stupid enough to fall for her deception. Anyways you may be wondering what any of this has to do with Jafar and Jay? Well...after having to abandon London and leave in humiliation, I discovered the isle of the lost and how four VKS were picked to come to Auradon by Prince Ben. I snuck to the Isle and met my brother's enemy, Jafar. He told me Aladdin had the PERFECT life without me, a palace, a title of Sultan, a wife, and a freaking Genie. Jafar promised me revenge on everyone that hurt me if I brought Jay back and so Thats what I intend to do. And you morons fell for it."

Me: "W-We trusted you."

Amelia: "Uh Huh. Yeah how did that work out for you? (laughs)"

Me: "I don't think Aladdin wanted to leave you in the dust...I think he went and found a new home..and after everything he's been through..I think he forgot about you.."

Amelia: "Oh please don't bother. I am done with everyone. I been denied my rightful due for far too long..I am done being seen as a disposal piece of garbage and everyone is gonna pay for what they did to me."

Me: "Amelia...please.."

Amelia: "SHUT UP!"

Amelia walked over to me and slapped me. Oww that hurt.

Amelia: "Don't think you can sneak in my head like the snake you are!"

Me: "(rolls eyes) interesting comparison. You got the wrong person..Im more of a dog person"

Amelia: "(sneers) yeah be a smart ass all you want..Your gonna regret it I can promise you that."

AMELIA P.O.V