Prologue

Aladdin P.O.V

Jasmine walked into my room. I was strolling through my phone looking at the messages Amelia sent me.

Jasmine: Hey...you ok?

Me: Im so nervous about Amelia coming here and meeting you and Agrabah now that we're apart of Auradon and stuff...i haven't seen her in ages and well she's wild...

Jasmine: oh Hush Aladdin! She's your sister! you met my side of the family which is pretty much only my father. I met your father...

Me: yeah he's pretty much in and out

Jasmine: well hes always welcome in Agrabah

Me: yeah i know...

Thats when Genie, Abu and Carpet burst into the room

Genie: Hey Al!

Me: whats up Genie

Genie: fairy godmother is here! so is Amelia! they are outside.

I got up from my bed

Me: why is Fairy Godmother here?

Jasmine: I dont know. lets go down

Me and Jasmine held hands and walked downstairs and outside. There waited Fairy Godmother and a less Patient but super hyped up sister of Mine.

Amelia: BROTHER!!!

Amelia rushed and gave me a big hug and started squeezing me

Amelia: How are you!? good to see you again bro!!

Jasmine laughed and took a picture

Jasmine: awww....gotta put this in the family picture book!

Me: Ow...your kinda squeezing me..oww...oww

Amelia: Oh sorry!

Amelia let go of me

Me: Amelia meet my wife Jasmine. Jasmine meet my little Sister Amelia

Jasmine: Hi!

Ameli: Hello....

Fairy Godmother: sorry to intrude on your family reunion...

Jasmine: oh no its fine Fairy Godmother!

Me: what are you doing here?

Fairy Godmother: I have exciting news. For The Next three months Auradon Prep will be implanting a new program! As you know 3 years ago, 4 VKS arrived at Auaradon Prep for a transfer program.

Jasmine: Oh the ones from the isle! I seen them on TV

Fairy Godmother: right and their parents well.....one of which you dont get along with...

Me: where is this going?

Fairy Godmother: Aladdin you are one of the 5 Main Heros of Auradon the others Being Snow White, Roger and Anita Radcliffe, and Sleeping Beauty. all the VKS will be meeting with their destiny enemies which means...................

Jasmine: which means what?

Iago: It means that YOUR interacting with Jafar's son birdbrain!

Jasmine laughs

Me: hey! why aren't you on the isle!

Iago: I helped you get rid of Jafar remember!?

Me: UGH!!!!

Fairy Godmother: (giggles) im sorry Birdbrain was funny...but anyways! He is right

Jasmine: so we're gonna be interacting with Jafar's son for 3 months

Fairy Godmother: Yes. His Name is Jay. He's partly almost like you Aladdin...a sneaky thief with a heart of gold deep down. You two will get along!

Me: is this the case with all the other heroes like will Snow white meet with evil queens daughter and  Tiana will meet with Dr. Facilers daughter?

Fairy Godmother: Yep.  It starts tomorrow. Be at Auardon Prep around 8am ish. Bye!

Fairy Godmother waved her wand and faded away with magic.

Amelia: im sorry...im lost whose Jafar?

Me: Uh.......a.....power hungry lunatic..be happy you never got to meet him..................

Anita P.O.V

I was watching TV when all of the sudden we got a ding from our doorstep. some of the dalmatian puppies started barking. I was about to Get up from the couch when Nanny rushed downstairs

Nanny: I'll get it!

Nanny Opened it to Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother: Hello Nanny!

Nanny: Oh! Fairy Godmother! Come In! Come In!

Fairy Godmother came in and Nanny closed the door

Roger: Why hello Fairy Godmother!

Me: What brings you here in our home?

Fairy Godmother: well now that all VKS are allowed in Auradon, we are starting a program For Auradon Prep VKS to meet all their destiny enemies so they can warm up to each other. For you two will be meeting with Carlos De Vil...

the room went silent.

Roger: CARLOS DE VIL? As in DE VIL like Cruella De Vil...

Fairy Godmother: Yes....

Roger: With all do respect, you are amazing and we worship you but i dont think this is a good idea....

Me: and why not?

Roger: Because...........its the son of a dog killer! We faced Cruella before! we never faced her son before and we have 101 dalmation puppies to protect and take care of.

Me: come on Roger! he's a child! give him a chance

Fairy Godmother: Mr. Radcliffe i understand your hesitations but trust me. Carlos is a sweet, kind and insecure kid. He's dating my daughter Jane so you know he's nice.

Roger: Oh aright. i suppose this Carlos is innocent.

Fairy Godmother: All the VKS will be introduced to their enemies soon to be allies tomorrow. Be at Auradon Prep aroung 8 am ish. Im picky with times. Bye!

Fairy Godmother started walking out

Me: Bye Fairy Godmother!

Roger: Have a good afternoon!

THE END OF THE PROLOGUE