Rescue Mission

Carlos P.O.V

As soon as we left Fairy Godmother's Office, we went to start up the limo which she gave us permission to use since Harry and his gang destroyed ours back when Audrey turned evil a few months ago. Lonnie went and grabbed swords, she insisted on coming with us just like before, I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

I went back to the house and got changed into my isle clothes when Dude and Patch walked into the room. Patch Im not really worried about, its Dude that I know nothing I say will work.

Patch: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Im going back to the isle to save Jay."

Dude: "OOO! Can I come?"

Me: "NO DUDE! Stay! I mean it this time."

Dude: "UGH! I CAN'T HELP IT! ITS BASIC INSTANT!"

Patch: "Do you need backup? I can gather the other 100 Dalmatians and some other dogs in the neighborhood like Lady, Tramp, Bolt, Pluto..Goofy if he counts.."

Me: "Thanks Patch but my parents are coming with me as well as Aurora, Snow White, Aladdin and Jasmine and Mal and Evie. I'll be fine."

Dude: "I thought you had no father and your mother was Cruella De Vil?"

Patch glared at Dude annoyed. I rubbed my eyes. I love dude, I really do but he isn't really capable of comprehending what I gone through. Hes great emotional support and I love him to death but he doesn't really GET it.

Me: "Y-You wouldn't understand."

I left the room and walked downstairs and headed to the door. Mom and dad were already waiting in the car and Nanny agreed to stay to watch the dogs.

Me: "DUDE! Stay, I mean it."

Dude: "(groans).."

I close the door behind me and walked outside and got in the car.

Mom: "Carlos...are you sure you wanna do this?"

Dad: "You might risk seeing...her...again.."

Me: "I don't care if I see My biological mom again, Im getting Jay back and nothing is gonna stop me."

Dad started the car and we drove to the school. Dad parked the car behind the school and we met up with the others. Thats when Amelia walked over to us.

Amelia: "Im coming with you guys.."

Aladdin: "No Amelia...its way too dangerous.."

Amelia: "I wasn't asking."

Aladdin: "Neither was I."

Amelia: "My boyfriend is being held hostage there. Don't tell me what I can or can not do. You lost all power over me the MOMENT you left me and Dad after Mom Died."

Aladdin: "WOW..I never knew you could stoop so low?"

Amelia: "Your one to talk..."

Mom: "Aladdin..we don't have time for this."

Aladdin: "Im not the one you should be upset with Anita. Im just being a reasonable brother and authoritative figure by not letting her go for the sake of her well being. Why am I the one in the wrong?"

Amelia: "Oh poor you...is your life in a golden place with all your servants doing everything for you and the praise from your subjects "too much" for you...aww...I feel bad..your right you should've suffered below poor status like I had. SHUT UP!"

The rest of us awkwardly stood there watching the two siblings argue. My dad rubbed his eyes, Snow White tried so hard to look away, Aurora looked exhausted and tired of hearing them talk already, Jasmine was ready to snap on both of them.