Starting a New Life

CARLOS P.O.V
I woke up to the sun shining through the window and the smell of chocolate pancakes oh and One of the Dalmatians licking my face.

Me: "Hey! (Laughs) Ok Ok! I'm up! Your a good boy aren't you?"

I got up from the couch and followed the smell into the kitchen where Nanny was cooking.

Nanny: "oh! Good morning my dear!"

Me: "Morning..Um...where's Anita and Roger?"

Nanny: "They are signing the adoption papers with Fairy Godmother. They shouldn't take too long."
That's when Claire busted through the front door tears going down her eyes tossing her purse on the couch.

Nanny: "oh goodness! Sweetheart what happened?"

Claire didn't answer and ran upstairs crying. I wanted to make sure she was okay because she was gonna be my sister soon so I followed her upstairs into her room. Claire was crying on her bed with a box of tissues.

Me: "hey...are you okay?"

Claire: "(sniff) no..."

I sat on her bed next to her

Me: "wanna talk about it?"

Claire: "(sniff) I just found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend."

Me: "ouch. That hurts. I'm really sorry."

Claire: "I just don't get it! I thought I was the perfect girlfriend and BFF! I did everything I could but it's like...it's like...it's like I'm not good enough."

Me: "I know how it feels to try to impress someone only to feel like I'm not good enough..."

Claire: "was that someone your mother?"

Me: "yeah...but you know what...your better off without them. If that jerk doesn't see how amazing you are...he's not the one for you. And if your best friend can't respect your boundaries then she's not a good friend either. But hey..if you ever need to talk or anything just know I'm always gonna be here for you, especially since Your parents are adopting me and I'm gonna be your brother soon."

Claire: "(sniff) thanks Carlos..."

MAL P.O.V

I slowly woke up still realizing Im in Audrey's room. I saw Audrey was still sleeping so I quietly got up and went downstairs. Queen Leah was on the couch reading the paper. I absolutely hated her guts after her stunt last night so I didn't feel like interacting with her even if she was gonna be my grandmother soon. That doesn't mean I have to respect her. Luckily my soon to be parents shares the same sentiment as me.

Queen Leah: "Where the HELL is my coffee?!"

Me: "You make it yourself you lazy, narcissistic bitch."

Queen Leah: "Excuse me?! You have no right to talk to me that way?!"

Phillip: "Actually..I give her a full right to...You have been nothing but nasty and cruel to her. What you did last night was very appalling."

Queen Leah: "Why are you adopting her?! She's Maleficent's daughter!?"

Aurora had enough and walked over to Leah.

Aurora: "That Poor Girl had been through enough with her monster of a mother and now your adding on to her misery! Like How fucking dare you!!! You have no right to treat her the way!! Actually, Get the fuck out!!"

Queen Leah: " (snorts) Excuse me?!!"

Aurora: "You think Im joking?!Try me!! You can move back in, WHEN you accept Mal into our family!"