Building Relationships

Narrator P.O.V

the next day...........Carlos and Jay woke up in their dorm and started getting ready to start the day. Jane stopped by the dorm to check on Carlos. Lonnie was with her.

CARLOS P.O.V

Jane: Hey Carlos...

Me: oh hey Jane...Hey Lonnie...

Jay: what are you two doing here?

Jane: I just wanted to check on you..How was meeting Roger and Anita..Yesterday..

Me: it went really well...they are really nice and made me forget how horrible My Mom is...

Jane: that's nice...ok! I'll see you later..around six for our date?

Me: Yeah...for sure..

Thats when Dude jumped on my bed.

Carlos: dude your coming...

Dude: AW MAN! i wanted to take a nap!

Carlos: you did that yesterday! Plus, Jay doesn't trust you alone in the dorm because you shed all over his bed.

Dude: UGH! FINE!

Me: i should go get going...

Jane: oh yeah! See you tonight!

Jane kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the dorm. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my pocket and then threw on my jacket and opened door.

Me: dude you coming?

Dude: UGH FINE!

Dude got off the bed and followed me out of the castle outside, there waited The Bimbettes for some odd reason.....

Roger and Anita were waiting by their car patiently.

The Bimbettes-Claudette P.O.V

Laurette: what is actually wrong with him??

Paulette: ITS SO UNFAIR THAT CARLOS KID AND HIS FRIENDS GET TO STA Y HERE AND YET GASTON DOESN'T!!

Me: we need to get rid of them!

Chad: oh i will...

All three of us turned around and saw Chad Charming, son of Cinderella standing aside Queen Leah. All three of us bow to their greatness

Me: hello Your Mastery.

Chad: we overheard you say you wanna get rid of The Villan kids...

Me: Yeah absolutely!

Laurette: they don't BELONG here!!

Pauelette: they don't Deserve to be here! GASTON DOES!!

Chad: oh we absolutely plan to bring Gaston back....do you wanna be involved...

All three of us: YES

Chad tells us the plan about locking the kids in the asylum..

Me: PERFECT

Paulette: EXCELLENT....

Laurette: Isn't it kinda extreme considering they are only KIDS??

I rolled my eyes

Paulette: I don't care as long as I have Gaston in Auradon because he is.......AMAZING.......GORGEOUS...

Chad: yes he is...so your in....?

Me: YES.

Paulette: YES

Laurette: kinda..extreme...where are they gonna be locked up