Fairy Godmother's Success

EVIE P

EVIE P.O.V

Me and Snow White went to Starbucks, got coffee and then walked around the local park chatting and starting to get used to each other. Im starting to feel a little more confident about this. Maybe Fairy Godmother was right.

Snow White: Wow! I can't believe your actually my step sister!

Me: yeah...you were lucky not to live on the isle...it is pretty much like living in a wasteland...

Thats when Snow White noticed a long red rash on Evie's face. It was hiding behind Evie's hair but it struck in Snow Whites vision.

Snow White: wait....whats that rash on your face?

Evie: what rash...?

Snow White moved closer and moved Evie's hair, showing a big red rash on her face

Snow White: Oh my god!

Evie: Oh that is from one time where my mom....had a outburst........

Snow White: what happened??

Evie: basically we were walking through the market then this nice guy said i was pretty, prettier then my mom were his words. Well if you know my mom she doesn't take it very well as she needs to be THE FAIREST so she grabbed me and dragged me to a alleyway...and then she smacked me hard leaving this rash...and she threatened to poisoned me..i..(sniff)..Snow...im scared of her!!

I started crying because i really am scared of her and scarred from the different things she did to me.

Snow White: Aww...come here...

Snow White wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

Snow White: The Queen can't hurt you anymore...your safe in Auradon with us....Evie...we both suffered her Raine long enough..lets consider this a fresh start.

Evie: o....okay...

Snow White: I also have facial cream at my cottage that can get rid of that nasty rash..

Evie: ok!

Snow White: when we get back i will put the cream on your face, it should go away in like a hour or two. You can meet My Husband and the seven Dwarfs and it will be great!

Evie: ok but....you have to get back at the school around 9pm-ish because Fairy Godmother has a 9:00 Pm curfew...

Snow White: Don't worry. I have a car, i will get you back at the school a little bit before 9.

Evie: Ok....

Me and Snow White started walking away And Snow wrapped her arm around me as we walked.