Memories

Note: Cinderella II & III IS Canon in the story meaning all the events with Lady Tremaine and the magic wand really happened and Prudence makes a appearance. Anastasia was allowed to stay because Cinderella claimed she had good in her, Tremaine and Drizella were sent to the Isle of the Lost, Chad and Anthony became really close and Anastasia lives in the castle with Cinderella and her family raising Anthony who is about 15 in the story.

ANITA P.O.V

It was the next morning and I was in Fairy Godmother's Office with Roger, Aladdin and Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora and Phillip, Belle and Beast, Ben, Cinderella and King Charming and Fairy Godmother about Maleficent, Cruella, Jafar and The Evil Queen being out of the isle.

Beast: "How could this have happened?! Fairy Godmother's Magic has always kept the Barrier strong and functional so how did the four worst villains somehow got out?!"

Fairy Godmother: "I gotta be honest...Im sorry but I-I don't know how this is possible...this is just..."

Cinderella: "Fairy Godmother this isn't your fault...maybe its a magic issue and the barrier is starting to break?"

Beast: "Its been up for twenty years with no problems but we're starting to have issues Now?"

Belle: "Regardless...we can't have news about these four being out of Auradon...especially Maleficent. If people find out no one will wanna leave their houses!"

Aladdin: "Whats worse is that we had a run in with Jafar last night?"

Beast: "What?!"

Jasmine: "Yeah...Jafar was trying to get Jay to come home with him and when he refused he resorted to taunting Jay basically putting more insecurities in his head making him question himself. He was gonna ask Amelia, Aladdin's sister out since he had feelings for her and she had feelings towards him but after everything Jafar said he backed down and decided not to ask her out. His excuse was "its too early" but its Jafar's fault and now he's doubting himself and even starting to hate himself now. Its just...really hard to watch for me."

Aladdin: "Did anyone else have run ins with their parents?"

Snow White: "My stepmother showed up, threatened Evie when she refused to go with her and left."

Me: "Cruella showed up acting like she did nothing wrong and I had to HIDE Carlos and engage in a VERY uncomfortable conversation for what was a few minutes but felt like eternity before we had enough and shoved her out of the house."

Aurora closed her eyes and rubbed her nose trying to process how horrid Cruella is. I wish I was exaggerating how bad Cruella was but sadly Im not

Aurora: "Wait...Im sorry..Im trying to process this..Cruella was SO BAD at being a parent you had to literally hide Carlos?!"

Me: "Yeah and he needs Therapy. She even admitted to beating Carlos and treating him like a slave and said out loud she wasn't abusive ENOUGH! I actually wanted to strangle her at that moment. Shes a absolute sociopath."

Aurora: "Maleficent should up and literally tried taking Mal even going so far as to grab her and I had to call my guards before she teleported away!"

Aladdin: "Is Mal okay? did Maleficent take her?"

Aurora: "No..Shes fine. Flora distracted her allowing Mal to get free."

Belle looked at her husband with concern.

Belle: "These four kids are in actual danger. We need to do something."