-Meeting The Heroes-

JAY P.O.V

We all met at Fairy Godmother's classroom for a apparent "private meeting" or whatever. Why? I dont Know.

Me: does anybody know why we were brought here...

Carlos: all Fairy Godmother told me was to meet the rest of you guys here.

Evie: same what is this about.

Mal: It has to be important if its just us four

Thats when Fairy Godmother rushed into the room.

Fairy Godmother: Sorry Guys! Im Here Now.

Carlos: What is this about?

Fairy Godmother: Today Auradon Prep is starting a new 3 Month program where the VKS will have a chance to meet your destinies enemies soon to be allies so you guys can warm up to them and they can warm up to you.

Me: Wait...so you mean.....?

Fairy Godmother: "yes it means Aladdin and Jasmine for Jay, Snow White for Evie, Roger and Anita for Carlos and Sleeping Beauty for Mal.

Me: WHAT?! Oh no I cant face them!!

Carlos: they will despise me for being a villain kid!!

Mal: I can't go up to the person my mother cursed with a death wish.

Fairy Godmother: you four don't really have a choice in the matter because its mandatory for at least three months and then after you can make the decision to stay in touch with them. Its mandatory for the heroes too. 

Carlos: Are we at least together? all four of us?

Fairy Godmother: No the meetups are individually the VK and The Hero or Heros.

Mal: UGH!!!

Me: Fairy Godmother, this is a horrible idea! we're the children of the most wicked villains in the world! Audrey hated Mal before!

Fairy Godmother: she doesn't now...

Mal: That's not the point!!

Evie: Im also kinda nervous...

Fairy Godmother: come on! How Bad can it be!? now come on! The Heroes are waiting outside

All of Us Groaned but we followed Fairy Godmother outside and surely enough there awaited Aladdin and Jasmine, Princess Aurora, Snow White and Roger and Anita

Fairy Godmother: Oh good! they are here on time! Carlos, Meet Roger and Anita...Jay Meet Aladdin and Jasmine, Evie meet your stepsister Snow White...and Mal, meet Aurora...Sleeping Beauty! Good! Everyone has been introduced and knows each other...

Fairy Godmother ushered us all to the heroes of our fairytale (well Carlos isn't from a fairytale unlike me, Evie and Mal but you know what I mean)

Aladdin: hey man........

Jay: Hey.....

*Silence intensifies*

Jay: This is awkward...Is anybody hungry...

Aladdin: Not really...

Jasmine: I just had breakfast a little bit ago...

Jay: Oh...lets take a walk and I can tell you about myself since i know most things about you...

CARLOS P.O.V

I was kinda Nervous. I was standing in front of Roger and Anita, the two people my mom went after their dogs. I didn't know what to do or say, so I slipped my hands in my pockets and thought about what i was gonna say. after a moment of Silence.....Roger finally said something