Rescue

JAY P.O.V

Ow...my head. That was a big bash. The last thing I remembered was being in a call
With Amelia before being knocked out from behind.

Dad: "we'll finally your up.."

I turned and saw Dad sitting in a chair watching me. Great. Dad is totally the person I wanted to see right now..not. I tried moving but my ankle was chained to a pole. This day really couldn't get any worse can it?

Me: "dad!?? Where am I and why am I here?!!"

Dad: "You should know exactly why your here. You disappointed me son. All you had to do was help steal Fairy Godmother's wand for Maleficent and obviously you failed."

Me: "Whatever....I'm sure the others are on their way right now. Amelia must be worried sick about now."

Dad: "oh...Someone begs to differ."

Two doors flung open and Amelia stepped in with a evil smirk. My heart crushed.

Me: "A-Amelia?!"

Me: "Hello...Jay."

Me: "I-I Don't understand.."

Dad: "well let me explain. Amelia really is Aladdin's sister, that part was correct however she was a very good spy of mine. She manipulated you into a false sense of security and I am impressed how good of a actor she is."

Amelia: "yes..."

Me: "I...thought you loved me."

Amelia: "(laughs) that's the funniest thing I heard recently. I used you, I never loved you at all. How could I possibly ever love you?!!!! Quite a pity what happened with your black and white doggy friend.."

Me: "Carlos...what did you do to him?!"

Amelia: "nothing yet but I can promise you he will be delt with."

Me: "why?! Carlos didn't do anything to you!!"

Amelia: "he didn't but his backstabbing sister did.

Me: "Claire?"

Amelia: "Yes....she single-handedly ruined MY life for her own selfish reasons!!!! For years I been tossed aside while everyone else got their happy endings!!!! I was overlooked, forgotten and tossed to the side by everyone including my older brother!!!!! I did what I had to do!!!! You don't know how it feels to be overlooked by everyone and stuck in the shadows!"

Me: "Amelia-"

Amelia: "SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Then as things couldn't get worse Queen Leah and Cruella walked in with Claire tied up with a tape on her mouth.

Amelia: "Speak of the devil....she's finally here."

Cruella tossed Claire to the ground next to me.

Amelia: "I guess karma came back to bite you huh?"

Amelia ripped the tape off of Claire's mouth.

Claire: "Amelia...please don't do this!"

Amelia: "Why not?! I'm everyone's useful tool and as soon as I'm no longer useful they throw me away!"

Claire: "he...he cheated on me too!!"

Amelia: "(laughs) finally!! Karma finally hits you! For once I thought I would have a perfect life until you ruined it...everyone just loves you don't they?"

Me: "Amelia..."

Claire: "MY GOD SHUT UP!!!!!!"

Claire took a green dagger and stabbed me in the shoulder..Wait...am...I start-Yahn...I feel sleepy-(crashes on the ground)