Oneshot

A Oneshot for a book I wanna do later. So Tanjiro is an Uzui and is married to Kanao and  Aoi.

The Butterfly Mansion was under attack. Tanjiro and his first wife, Kanao rushed to the scene as fast as they could. The wysteria barrier had wilted and demons came flooding in, after smelling all the blood from the hospital.

"Protect the injured!" He ordered. "Right. I'll break away and come from the back! Find the rest of the Butterfly Sisters."

Tanjiro nodded and made his way over, following the scents relayed by his nose.

Aoi's POV

I wasn't sure if anyone was coming. I had to protect my sister's and face my fears. I grabbed my Nichirin spear with ease and ran to where I heard them scream. Upon my arrival, their in the middle of the room the demon was ready to feast.

"Listen here you Monster!" I shouted, grabbing his attention. I readied my spear. "One does not simply come into my home, scare my baby sisters, threatens the lives of my patients and expect for me to let them live!"

The demon got on all fours and lept into the air. "Flower Breathing! First Form: Blooming Exorcism!"

I twisted my body around, using the momentum to help with the decapitation. The head rolled off and I dropped the spears and immediately checked on my sisters. "You okay?" I asked. They nodded, still shook from their experience. "I'm glad."

"Very magnificent, my dear."

The monotone voice emerged from the corner. Tanjiro-sama was their the entire time. "Yes, very magnificent. You stepped up and slayed him with ease." He complimented. He walked up to me, his least favored wife, with a smile.

"Why the long face? Did I do something?"

"Excuse me! You stood their while my baby sister... Our baby sisters were in trouble! How could you?"

"To be fair, I only got here after you did so..."

"Seriously?"

"Well yeah, I can't be expected to do all the work. In proud of you. You have earned my re-"

SFX: Slap

My hand stung from the slap I gifted to him. His head was leaned in the direction of the blow. He didn't move but stared at me with a vengeance. I suppressed my fear.

"You slimy bastard! Our sisters who aren't even 10 yet we're almost killed! And you have the audacity to congratulate me? What if I had failed! What if I died too? What would you do? Do I mean that little to you!? I know you love Kanao more than me but that doesn't give you the right to be so indifferent! I love you just as much as she does so what does she have that I don't?"

I felt tears prick at my eyes. I promised myself I'd never cry over him ever again but I guess that was a lie. "Why... Why don't you-"

I felt my head tugged and my body jolted. My lips were molded by his and my body pressed against his frame. He drew away and breathed, "I do love you. I did what I did so if you died like the others... I wouldn't feel the same pain as I did years ago."

----

What do you think

Words 544

Posted 6/12/2021