The Beginning

I am so sorry for the wait. I have writer's block on this, so I can't really put my all into it, but just see this as the last chapter, okay? Good now take this shitty chapter.

I had to call in special forces. That being SpartanAbortion113

The time has come, to put this futile conflict to an end with on decisive battle. Tanjiro brought every single demon slayer, past and present who were in fighting shape. There in Kikigiya Valley, two armies readied for battle.

"Tanjiro Kamado! Are you prepared to watch everything you've worked for burn!?" SHouted the demon king. "No, not really. Y'know why?"

"Indulge me!"

"Tell him who we are!" He commanded. All of the slayers then synchronized as if he was the hive mind and them, the victims. "We are the Demon Slayers! Loyal servants of The Ubuyashki Clan! Protectors of the land of the rising sun!"

"Demon Slayers, I ask you! What do you hold in your right hand!?"

"A Death Knell!"

"Demon slayers, I ask you! What do you hold in your left hand!?"

"A mallet! To ring the death knell!"

"Muzan! You come to us with an army of dead men! Their flesh tainted by your wicked desires and their blood tainted by your cursed ichor! You come to us with a clear advantage... But we will not submit! Our voices will be sore from wailing battle cries in the face of you monstrosities!"

There was silence and then maniacal laughter. "Tanjiro! Do you really think a mere 1000 can handle 100,000,000 of the strongest demons alive!? You are a fool, leading your men into a suicidal attempt at peace!"

"Ahaha! That's where you're wrong. You may not know but you gave me something very special. Something you'll regret!"

"That being?"

"Demon Blood Art! Eternal Atonement: Devine Retribution!"

Suddenly Tanjiro's side was covered in a thick mist like a cloud had descended. Within the gaps of the Demon slayer's ranks stood demons of their own, ready to strike at the enemy. Muzan was somewhat terrified as his own creations were summoned to combat him and at the forefront was Ume and Doma.

Tanjiro saw the fear in Muzan's eyes. The shock and that he might be screwed.

"You disgusting hypocrite!"

"Ha...haha... ahaha. Eahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahah. Rahahahahahahha. Come one you rip off Micheal fucking Jackson! My dick's throbbing for a fight! Come satisfy me ya cuck! Make sure to work the shaft ya dirty son of a bitch!"

"Ehh... I don't get it."

"Oh, I like to talk dirty when someone is about to suck my cock." He insulted gaining a chuckle from his troops. "Okay, that's it. ATTACK!"

"You heard the bastard! Give'em hell!"

The battle of the dead and living has begun. The slayers put what they had learned into practice. Their newfound speed, agility, strength and lack of fear.

They hacked down demons by the hundreds but somehow didn't make a dent in their ranks. Slowly but surely death became the norm for the good guys. As one slayer was about to be killed, Himejima got in the way and destroyed the demon. "Protect the slayers! We're running out of reinforcements!" Tanjiro shouted.

The demons began closing on the regs. "You're all pathetic!" Echoed a voice followed by a clap of thunder. Zenitsu appeared before them as they fended for their lives. "They're protecting you and you don't even have the audacity to try and fight back! They outnumber us but we are humans damn it! We never give up!" The boy shouted.