More Smut

This chapter was done by my brother @SpartanAbortion113.Go check out his stuff and enjoy the por- I mean smut.

Tanjiro continued to give pecks all over Shinobu's neck While this happened, she began to let off soft moans as her legs tightened around his lower back as her hips began to softly grind on his growing phallus.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro began slowly undoing the top of her Hashira uniform to reveal the Sarashi that was barely containing her Double E Boobies. He leaned down and with his teeth slowly pulled tie knot untied, allowing her massive chest to flop out into view. Shinobu leaned up to remove her upper clothing before laying back down as she tossed it aside.

Tanjiro immediately began kissing along the length of her neck and her collar bone before reaching out to grab her right breast in his left hand and the left nipple into his mouth while sitting her in his lap with his right arm wrapped around her waist.

Shinobu pulled his head into her chest and gasped at the pleasure that coursed through her as Tanjiro began sucking her milk like an infant. She began bucking his lap as she cried out.

"Yes~ Yesss~ Tanjiro, Tanjiro, Tanjiro!~" She cried from the bliss that raced through her as His left hand began pinching her nipple as he drank her milk from the other. She was starting to grind along with his lap while she held his head for dear life whilst trying not to Ahegao.

"Please~ I've been a slutty girl. Punish me Daddy~ Make me your bitch~" She calls out while grinding down on his Bismarck class Battleship. "Aieehh!~"

Shinobu yelped as Tanjiro suddenly spanked her, getting her more wet and submissive than she already was. "Such dirty girl~" Tanjiro growled in her ear. "Getting off to being spanked. Looks like you need to be punished~" he said as he bit her ear causing her to shiver in pleasure.

"Daddy~ I'm such a dirty slut... Please~. Make me cum so hard I forget my name!" Shinobu yelled out as he spanked her once more while sucking and groping her tits. She climaxed instantly and screamed in bliss.

"Aaoohhhhhh!~~~ Yes~ I'm such a bad girl. I came all over you~" Shinobu teased.

"And I don't recall saying you could cum. So, let's start punishing you~" Tajiro growled. Little did they know, but they had an audience outside.

In The Hall

Outside of the room Aoi, Nana, Inosuke, & Kyoka were listening to the activities inside. They were all pressing their ears against the door.

"Woah... Big Sis sounds like she's really enjoying it." Aoi commented.

"Hmm... So this is the Power of a Hashira. I shall become as strong as him one day." Inosuke stated before mumbling. "And make Aoi happy.."

"I don't think this is right. I'm going to take care of the children. You all try not to cause a scene." Nana said before walking off.? As the three stood there, a figure rounded the corner.

"What Are You Three Doing?" The figure asked. They turned to be met with the Mist Pillar, Muichiro Tokito. Aoi and Inosuke froze in fear while Kyoka struggled not to get aroused listening to both the sounds of Tanjiro and Shinobu plus Muichiro's voice.

"I'll ask again. What are you three doing?" He asked. Kyoka finally spoke up.

"Well, I heard noises so we came to investigate but... Well... Its... J-just listen for yourself." She stuttered out. Muichiro looked sceptical but nonetheless put his ear to the door. As he did he heard.

"Yes~ Daddy~ Spank Me Harder, I wanna Be Completely Dominated and Broke By you~" Shinobu called out.

"Oh? And who are you to order me?" Tanjiro asked as a loud smack followed by a moan could be heard. Muichiro removed his ear from the door with a blush and looked to the other three.