Hogsmeade

Kso this is my fourth chapter rose is going to hogsmeade in this one.I'm really proud of myself I'm updating quite quick for my standardsso hopefully you enjoy this chapter. I have changed the ages of someof the characters to fit my story so don't hate plz.

Somehow, it seems my dearest fifthyear Gryffindor cousinhad managed to get into the sixthyear Ravenclaw tower,how she had managed I didn't know.

"Rosiewakie-wakie!" I rolled over covering my face with my pillow.

"GoAway!" but it was to late she had opened the curtains the sunfilled and strangely all the girls were already awake. "lily itsto early, go away" but she wasn't taking no as an answer.

"roseif you had forgotten you have a date in two hours exactly, that'sonly just enough time to get ready." I was crabby, I do not likebeing woken, not even for a date.

"howdid you get in? ,and why does it take two hours to get ready?" Iwas slightly offended.

"ohwell I had already told the girls," she gestured to my friendsand dorm mates who looked like they were opening a beauty parlour,yuck. "but, Scorpius came storming out at half five thismorning with a bloody nose and bruised knuckles so I kinda snuck inafter him and as for getting ready have you seen your hair, weasley."

OKshe was totally right I had the worst mix of weasley,Grangerhair. my hair had the Granger crazy frizziness ant the weasleyflaming orange... this was gonna be a disaster.

waitback track a bit...Scorpius...blood on his knuckles...bloodynose...who or what hadhe fought? ill find out later.

Iturned to the girls "yay,lets get started then." I saidsarcasm dripping from my tongue. something only Georgia seemed topick up as she stifled a laugh. sometimes I wonder weather we werenon identical twins separated at birth.

ittook an hour and half to get ready with, Zoe on make-up, Georgia andebony on hair, yesit really did take two. Iended up with a little blush mascara and pink lips, my hair in smallelegant curls and wearing light blue jeans and a dark blue knittedjumper with my Ravenclaw scarf.

aboutfifteen minutes later I came to the bottom of the stairs justby the great hall to find a very battered looking lysander, he had ablack eye and a plaster of his nose. "oh no lysander areyou OK?what happened?" he looked at his feet, awe he's so cutewhen he's nervous. "well I told scorp I was going to hogsmeadewith you and he lashed out and punched me, but I'm OK, lets justenjoy today yeah?"

Iwas a little shocked, scorp has never acted like that before, I knowwere close but why would he do that. but I wont let it spoil my date."I can fix that if you want." he looked up and smiled. "yeah please." I laughed as I pulled my wand out my boot."Episkey." his nose fixed but the black eye was stillvisible, I did a quick charm and he was back to his gorgeous self.

wewalked out laughing looking like the most perfect couple. he woredark denim jeans, his Ravenclaw quidditch jumper and his blackleather jacket.

aftergiving filch our hogsmeade forms we walked through the gates his armaround my shoulders. it was perfect, that is until James and Fred thedynamic duo decided to jump in front of us. haven't I had enoughambushes. James stood in front of ly his arms crossed. "solysander want to explain why your arm is around our little Rosiehere." why,why. "James,butout." lyleaned towards me and whispered. "don't worry I'll handle it."good luck. ly turned towards my cousins. "well James I amtaking your 'littleRosie' on a date if you've got a problem owl me and I'll addit to the pile of complaints that won't phase me." wow, Jameswas gob smacked Fred seemed just as shocked. they both turned to eachother and nodded. "well Fred I reckon we have ourselves awinner, have a nice time guys." wow hot and knows how tohandle my cousins, he's perfect.

arrivingat hogsmeade we walked into the Ravenclaw's favourite shop, the bookand stationary shop, just across the street from the threebroomsticks. after buying supplies for the rest of the year we wentinto the three broomsticks. we found a booth in the corner of thepub, ly being the gentleman he is pulled out my seat and went to buyus both a butter beer. he's so sweet.

tooccupy my thoughts I started to look around the pub I spotted lyand lorc chatting at the bar and Zoe sitting at a table just of thebar, she looked up and I waved. then looking at the door I wasastonished to see my best friend who supposedly told me everything,walking in with my very tall 1/8 veela fifth year cousin, Louis. shespotted me and smiled, Louis walked to the bar to get drinks andGeorgia came to sit by me. "so you kept that quiet." shelooked down at the table her cheeks a bright red. "yeah well heonly asked me this morning and well..." I couldn't helpbut laugh, she's fancied him for so long its so obvious "wellI'm happy for you."

justthen ly came back with the drinks and Georgia got up to go with Louisly sat down next to me and put his arm around me. he looked straightinto my eyes crystal blue meeting hazel brown. "I'm so glad yousaid yes I'm mean I've liked you for a while." yay "metoo." he smiled showing his sparkling white teeth, he raised hishand and cupped my face caressing my cheek. "good." hemoved closer until our lips touched, only slightly and then it wasover. I couldn't stop myself from smiling, I was smitten. staringstraight at him I noticed his eyes wonder to the other side of thepub, he nodded towards where he was looking. confused I turned aroundonly to find my best friend and cousin practically sucking eachothers face. "ewe" I looked back at ly and we both burstout into a laughing fit. I don't think this date could get anybetter.

ofcourse I was wrong... at ten past one I became the owner of a brightpink pygmy puff, lysander bought it as an earl present but he said hehas more. if he isn't the best boyfriend ever I don't know who is.just after that me lysander and Jeremy ( that's my pygmy puff ) madeour way back to the castle for dinner ,we dropped our stuff of at ourdorms and walked into the great hall hand in hand. dinner went by andI didn't even see scorpius which worried me, a lot

finishingour meals me and lysander joined by Louis and Georgia walked back upto the Ravenclaw tower. Louis and lysander went through the portraitfirst then Georgia just as I was about to step through someonegrabbed me from behind and pulled me into a nearby broomcupboard, Merlinthese things are everywhere. thedoor locked and I reached for my wand but it was gone. "who isthat, trust me you don't want to get on my bad side." Iheard a quiet chuckle then somebody spoke "oh I know." thecupboard suddenly filled with light, the light cast a spooky shadowover the persons face, but I could recognize that platinum hairanywhere.

"SCORPIUS.HYPERION.MALFOY,what do you think your doing? give me my wand back!" he handedover my wand with a sigh ,it sounded sad. "I'm sorry." whyis apologizing to me? "what?" he sighed again. "I'msorry...for punching ly it just your like...um...well yourlike...your important to me and I didn't want you to get hurt sopunching him was sort of my 'warning'."

(whatscorpius conscience is saying)

Lier,lier tell her how you feel. anyway its not as if the demon didn'tfight he punched you first...

(rose)

Ismiled the kind of smile only my friends saw it was kind of goofy."apology accepted, but you should explain and apologize toly too."

(scorpius)

apologizeto him he started it just cause he knows you like her. tell her. youshould tell her ,now!

(rose)

hepulled me into a bone crushing hug. "thanks Rosie, I will do,well see ya." then he strode out with a spring in his step,boys.

yayfourth chapter up had a bit of drama , a bit of surprise and morehints to lysanders true self and scorpius' true feeling. sorry if itsa bit jumpy in some places but I had to get it up this weekend.( myfriend promised if I did she would let me wear her potter glasses soI could be James potter) again thanks for reading comment/vote etc

illleave you with this ,one of the reasons I love Tony stark (RobertDowney jr)

captainAmerica: "big man in a suit of armour. take that away and whatare you?"

Tony:"a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."