Big White Room

itbeen months since I last updated so this is kind of a filler chapterto help with the story sorry if its rubbish its the best I could do.

sothis is of course after the incident with Lysander in the chapterbefore now you get to find out what happened to Lysander andRose...Enjoy!

I'mdead, I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Waitopen your damn eyes,its harder than you think. great nowim talking to myself. Finally the weight was lifted of my eyes and Ibegan to open my eyes. Then a burst of light. Pure white, everything,yes im defiantly dead.

"Roseare you OK?" wait, that's..."Scorp?" A hand grabbedmine, my body became warm all over and great im blushing. "Yeahim here." He kissed my hand his soft lips on my knuckles sentsparks sent sparks through my body. My vision began to clear, but myhead was pounding. "Madame Pomfrey she's awake." OK mostdefiantly not dead. I was always told I was dramatic.

MadamePomfrey came bustling out of her office with a bottle of blue liquidin hand. "Hello Miss Weasley are you feeling OK?" My headwas still spinning. "Yeah im OK just aching." She picked upand began to write something . "Well you should be OK but imafraid you will have some scaring across your stomach, thighs andlower arm. but they should start to fade over time." Just what Ineeded scars. "Your parents have visited a few times but havebeen told of your recovery, I'll let Mr Malfoy explain." Igave her a nod and a smile, she returned both and scurried off to heroffice.

Iturned to Scorpius. "So..." I looked at him expectantly."Sooo...oh you mean you wanna know now?" Oh my Merlin, andhe was supposed to be smart.

"Ur,yeah."

Andthen he began. He told me everything, how he'd been stopped by Lorcanwhen he tried to follow and how the had heard Lysander yelling andwhen they got there I was on the floor.

Ireminded him I was there for that part. "Oh yeah course."Then he went on to say how I was bleeding really bad and ProfessorLongbottom had come along and stopped the bleeding but Madame Pomfreyhad to heal the wounds.

"Sohow long have I been out? " He sat back forward. "Only twoweeks."

CrumsI've missed my D.A.D.A test.

Scorpiuslooks at his watch and jumps up. "im sorry Rosie, I've got togo to potions."

Hekisses me on the cheek and rushes from my bedside and through thedoors. even though the pressure of his lips had long gone my cheekstill tingled where his lips had been. I shake my head, what he doesto me.

nextpart to this story should be up soon hope fully

Ray

x