Sixth Year

OKso this is my third chapter and this is where U meet characters andget to know more about our beloved next generation disclaimer:everything that you recognise probably doesn't belong to me and mostof the new character though there second names may be know are mycreations

Yay!I have to spend my 16th birthday at school (note the sarcasm).atleast I get to spend it with my cousins and friends.
AN:italics will be used as back story's and extra info added bycharacters

Walkingout of potions I get ambushed yet again by my overprotective , crazycousins.

Firstit was lily jumping in front of me asking who I would be going to theball with which coincidentally held on my birthday, managing to brushher off after five minutes I get ambushed yet again.

This time by her older brother and one of my closest cousins Al,bugging me to help him d.a.d.a essaydue in tomorrow of course.

Then finally managing to get to the library I sit down only tohave the final potter cousin of mine swagger up ,yes he doesn't walkhe swaggers,idiot.
Anyway he asks me to help him get the spot asthis years seeker it's his final year and so I promise to help himwell that and the fact his competition is none other than OliverMclaggen who has tried far to many times to 'make a move'

NowI find myself alone finally getting to work on my potions piece andspeak of the devil. The chair across from me scrapes from under thetable and an overpowering smell of aftershave hits my nostrils. Ilook up to find none other than Oliver Mclaggen smiling at me likethe Cheshire Cat.

"Formerlin's sake" I mutter under my breath.

"Hello Rosie" he said flashing his perfect white teeth.

"What do you want Mclaggen"even I didn't know I couldsound that venomous.

Buthe sat there as if I was the sweetest girl on earth as if I'd justtold him I want to have his children.

"Well...rightnow I want you to go to hogsmead with me"

Godnot again. But then I spotted something a head of platinum blondehair that could only belong to one person,scorpius.i catch his eyeand mouth 'help me' his eyes flick to Oliver then he gathers all hisstuff into his bag and began to walk towards my table.

"Excuseme Oliver but can I borrow rose for a bit" there was no questionin his tone it was more of a 'say yes,or else'
Oliver's eyesnarrowed but so did scorps.
"Yeah suppose"

Irammed all my work into my bag and walked away side by side withscorpius, we walked until we got to the potions section.
I satthrowing my essay on the table and jumping onto the stool which Ialways say are way to big. Scorpius slid onto the stool with ease dueto his enormous height.

Noticingscorpius leaning closer to me my body stiffened. he pulled backslightly and began to talk stuttering slightly. "uh...rose wouldyou ... erm...accompany me to the ball,please?"

Iput on my best thinking face and stared at my essay after seeing hisface drop I yelled "OF COURSE STUPID!"
His face lifted"why wouldn't I go with my best friend."

twohours later...

Ifound myself outside under the shade of a large by the lake readingmy favourite muggle book 'the hobbit' it never ceases to amaze me,muggle imagination. I was just getting to a good part when the bookwas plucked from my hands.

"hey.."I looked up to see lysander. "oh hey lysander wazzup?" heclosed my book and handed it me back sending me a charming smile.

itmade my heart flutter, OK so maybe its not a secret any more I may ahave small crush on him. "well mylittle flower" OK so maybe its a big crush but then again mostgirls in my year did. "I was wondering if you would go tohogsmeade with me this weekend, then maybe to the ball?"

ohno big time. "sorry ly I promised scorp I'd go to the ballwith him but hogsmeade sounds great." he sat down beside me andput his arm around me ."sounds great ill meet you outside thegreat hall on Saturday" he kissed my cheek and walked way.

ohmy merlin.

Isat there for what I thought to be mearley five minutes but by thesinking sun I was obviously mistaken. finally finding my legs andpractically stumbled to the common room. when I got the portrait itasked 'it cannot be measured by any means, it cannon't truly bebought but it is said to be worth more than any jewel or gem.'

mmthat's hard...it cannot be measured by any means, it cannonttruly be bought but it is said to be worth more than any jewel orgem... "well...love' yeah its love" the portrait swung openand I ran up to my dorm to find my to find my best friends GeorgiaFinnegan and Zoe Thomas whispering on georgias bed.

"heygirlies wha' you talkin' 'bout?" Zoe smirked knowingly thensuddenly burst out "is it true?" I looked at them bothconfused, Georgia obviously sensing that I was confused expanded."that your going to hogsmeade with lysander scamander."

"ohyeah" wow news travels fast.

Zoesquealed. "yay now we can be sister in-laws." OK againconfused I turned to ask Zoe but she was to busy squealing "shegoes out with lorcan" I swear Georgia can read my mind. "since when exactly?" "since this afternoon, you know whenyou disappeared of the face of the earth." we both began tolaugh. she virtually like a sister to me.

Isat down next to her just as one of our dorm mates ebony Jonesentered barely visible beneath the mountain of books in her arms. Zoeobviously didn't notice ebony because she crashed straight intoher. she became pink " oh eb im sorry." eb laughednervously,, she was always the shy one. "s'ok."

Zoefinally calming down sat on her bed opposite georgias that both meand Georgia were currently occupying. "so has he asked you tothe ball yet ?" ohthis will be awkward to explain. "wellyeah he has but..." OK that was definitely the wrong way to sayit because as soon as the word yes passed my lips she began, again.

"ohmerlin you'll look so cute together," I tried to catch herattention "um zo'" "what will you wear you'll haveto match, oh you cant clash with me an lorcan." she kept on andon each of my attempts failing. OK last resort "ZOE."

shestopped immediately and eb and Georgia some at some point also joinedby our last dorm mate Lauren Williams all looked my way too see whathad unleashed my Granger temper as my dad like to call it. "im not going to the ball with lysander im going with scorpius."Zoe sat back down obviously shocked. then Lauren piped up for thefirst that night "wait so your going to hogsmeade with the dudeyou've had a crush on for ages but you refused his offer to take youto the ball?, and instead your going with your best 'boy' friend."

godshe is annoying sometimes. " yeah and so what if I am scorp andI are just friends, no romantic feelings." Lauren looked at mewith a slightly strange expression, "that's not what zambinisays." and with that she got up and walked out of the dorm. andfor the 50th time that day I was confused.

OKso that's my third chapter done sorry for the really late updatebut I've been a bot caught up. so in this chapter you meet rosesfriends and dorm mates and her stalker. you also get a glimpse atscorpius' true feelings. don't hate me for the lysander businessbecause I know my friend did when she proof read it. just thought idadd that Georgia and roses friendship is based entirely on myfriendship with my friend 'coincidentally' also called Georgia.

OKso vote/comment etc

andremember,if more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoardedgold, it would be a merrier world.