The Hogwarts Resurrection Ball

sofinally its the ball, yay! above are pictures of all the girlsoutfits (excluding rose). again another shorter chappy so enjoy.

soright now its half five in the afternoon on the 19th of October(happy birthday to me) so far I've had a great birthday so far.

wokeup to many presents. then my favourite boys (ly and scorp) took meand Georgia for a meal, to then be met up with by Zoe, lorcan andLouis. even though on the way back scorp did go missing but Georgiasaid he had gone to get something.

flashback (basicallyto fill more space)

walkingback up to the castle to start getting ready for the ball I noticedscorp had gone. "Georgia have you seen scorp?" she stoppedstaring at Louis and answered. "yeah he stayed at hogsmeade saidhe had to get something, I think." as soon as she had finishedtalking she walked back up to Lou and thread her finger through his.

"lovehey." I swung round to see my boyfriend staring at me with hiscrystal blue eyes (not as nice as steel grey...wait what. no) he tookmy hand in his and lead me up to the castle. dropping me of at thebottom of the girls stairs I made my way up to my room and flopped onmy bed. what was that about earlier...steel grey...

nowits six thirty and my dorm is way to crowded. its only meant for fiveand right now there are seven of us: Georgia ,Zoe ,me ofcourse ,Lauren,ebony ,lily and albus' date molly bell.

amazinglywe all managed to get ready especially with the size of Lily's dress,ill be surprised if she can make it down the stairs. I wore my bluedress with my heels and my crazed hair tamed into a bun with my tiarasitting proudly in front. the rest of the girls took twice the timethat I did but what can I say im not that kinda girl. when we wereall ready we began to make our way down the stairs. I barely got outthe door when I smacked into the back of Georgia and I heard Zoescream , "who's stupid idea was it to let lily go first."

we'renever gonna make it to the ball if she doesn't budge. "someone fix it." molly got out her wand and shrunk lily's skirtmuch to her protest.

whenI finally made it to the bottom of the stairs al was standing inblack dress robes and green tie that matched Molly's dress. next tohim stood Aden with identical robes but a silver tie. lily with heroversized dress back walked over to the boys, when she reached themshe flung her arms around Aden's neck, he grabbed her by the waistand spun her round almost knocking half the room over in the process.

laughingI began to look around the room I stopped when I spotted platinumblonde hair styled carelessly across one eye, something that suitshim a little too well. I looked down to see shiny black robes and ablue tie. I caught his eye and started to run toward him. he began tochuckle but quickly put his arms up to catch me. just like Aden hadto lily he grabbed me around the waist and spun me round causing usto both to laugh.

heplaced me back onto the floor and I looked up straight into his steelgrey eyes. suddenly I was aware his lips were getting closer. but Ijust couldn't bring myself to pull away, soon enough his lipscrashed to mine for a second. it was nothing like any kiss withlysander it was filled with electricity, fireworks exploded aroundus. then it was gone, left leaving a great big batch of awkwardness.

hebought his hand up to his neck and rubbed it. "so um we shouldgo." I blinked one, twice, what just happened. "um yeah weshould." we walked to the door hopefully no one saw. but hopelikes to screw things over because out the corner of my eye I saw Zoeand lorcan watching us betrayal and hatred etched across their faces.

yaytwo updates in a day I am on fire. yay me!

sobit of drama in this chapter ended on a cliffy the rest of the ball'scene' continues in the next chapter. what do you think is going tohappen?

they'vekissed but because life's a bitch, two of the worst people towitness it, saw. will they tell lysander? what will happen to thererelationship? will scorp and rose finally get together well you'llfind out in the next chapter.

untilnext time

bye-bye