Getting Out

soI'm really bad at updating. but I am trying to get all the prewritten stuff up just in time for Christmas fingers crossed. Plus Iwas kinda threatened that if I don't my friend will die. (thanks alot Sammy)

"Whydo I have to go, its so comfy." Failing once again to persuadeScorp to leave me in the infirmary.

"Youknow you can't Rosie dear." Ugh not even that can cheer me upI'm doomed...

Tumblingonto the grass of the Hogwarts grounds I noticed the lack of rowdystudents.

"Scorpwhere is everyone?" He chuckled and gave me his hand, confused Itook it and followed him down to the quidditch pitch. When we gotinto the stands I finally realised today was Hufflepuffs try outs. Ithas been tradition for years now that all students attend. To get theplayers use to crowds I guess.

Sittingnext to the group of our very close friends another realisation hitme.

"Scorpisn't today supposed to be the Hogsmead trip?"

"Yeahbut try outs, so it was cancelled 's tomorrow now."

Noticingthe look on his face he wasn't pleased about it, wonder why.

"So..."

Turningto my best friend who had been staring at her boyfriend (mycousin)for what seemed too long. We talked through the whole try outand when it came to leaving Scorp disappeared off ahead, weird.

Iturned back to Georgia. "So Lysander got kicked out?" Shebegan to explain but I was only half listening, my mind was too busyfiguring out why Scorp had stormed off like that.

Walkingout of dinner an hour later I decided to visit the library butGeorgia went to meet Louis. Probably for another snog fest in thebroom cupboard. Its gross, I'm forever finding themattached by the lips, practically eating each others faces off.

Myhead in the clouds I walked straight into what I thought was a suitof armour but turned out to be Jake Longbottom. Jake was of coursethe son of Neville Longbottom, he's a Gryffindor, Quidditch captainand seventh year heart throb. Most girls in the school totally fancyhim, me not so much, I can see the appeal I guess.

"Oh,sorryRose, didn't see you there." He picked up my bag which hadsomehow escape from my shoulder. "So where were you going?."

WellI was going to the library but it seems I'm going the wrong way."Thisway." I said pointing back the way I came.

"Ohme too." He chuckled as he followed me. I spotted Scorp as hewas about to turn a corner.

"Scorp,HeyScorp!" But he didn't hear me and if he did he didn't show it.

"He'sbeen like that for a while." I jumped at the sudden voiceforgetting the presence of Jake.

"Whatdo you mean?"

Heturned round to sit against the wall. "Well ever since the balland you getting hurt he's been a bit, isolated never saw him, exceptwhen you needed to."

Ilooked at him but he seemed to be staring at something on the wallahead. Following his gaze I noticed a war memorial for both greatwars and spotted a few familiar names. I heard Jake mutteringsomething from beside me.

"Ohsorry what did you say?" I blushed knowing I sounded a bitobnoxious.

"Mygrandparents." He pointed to the names Frank and AliceLongbottom.

"That'smy uncle there." I pointed to where Fred Weasley was carvedelegantly into the wall.

"Wehave something in common then." I heard him chuckle but itsounded strained. I jumped up suddenly uncomfortable with the closeproximity.

"Well I've gottago bye." I scurried off looking back to find Jake walking awayand catching up with lily casually flinging his arm around her.She seemed to enjoy it though. Told you girls fawn over him.

Sorryif this is short kind of a filler chapter was supposed to be 8.5 butI didn't like the idea of there being a point five anyway thanksfor reading and I'm thinking of doing a cast list so suggestions forwho would play the characters would be great thank you love you

*handsout virtual Christmas cookies*

Ray

xx