One Dance Too Far

Reallyproud of my updates lately hope your enjoying them. so this is thesecond part to the ball hopefully you wont hate me by the end. ; )

steppinginto the great hall I tried to hold a smile on my face but it wasgetting harder the closer I got to the dance floor. at the lastsecond just before we got to the floor I spotted Molly and Lily, Imean who cant spot lily she looks like a giant pink cupcake. walkingtowards them I noticed Scorp had caught on and walked over to Al andAden. after about an hour or so of gossiping Al and Aden came over toescort the giggling Lily and Molly to the dance floor.

greatnow I'm the only one alone. trying to busy myself I grab for thepunch but a strong hand clamped onto my shoulder. I swung round tofind the one person I was trying to avoid. "hello Scorpius"he stood tall and bowed causing his hair to fall over his face. Itried to muffle my giggles with my hand but they were still heard. agiant grin spread across his face, I missed this.

"youowe me three dances if you remember Miss Weasley." sarcasticgit. "I kinda hoped you had forgotten." his eyes lit up andhe began to chuckle. "I'm sorry Miss Weasley but have youforgotten, I am in fact Hogwarts best student." oh you wishMalfoy. "tut,tut. well can Hogwarts 'best' student dance."

heleaned in so his lips were touching the top of my ear. "whydon't you find out for yourself, think of it as a little project."his breath tickled my ear and sent shivers down my spine, graspingfor my voice I managed to squeak. "o...k." his face lit upand his eyes brightened obviously proud of the affect he had on me. Ihave to the worst girlfriend EVER! I mean Scorp's supposed to be mybest friend, but it just feels so right.

hegrabbed me by my hand and lead me to the floor when we got there Inoticed Scorp nod at professor Longbottom who was acting as DJ.professor Longbottom smiled and nodded then suddenly the song changesand on comes my favourite song. yours truly by paradise fears, (songattached above) heremembered.

asthe song began he held my waist, his hands fit perfectly and my armsfound their way around his neck. I quickly glanced around for anysight of Ly and upon finding him absent, god knows why, I relaxed.after a minute of the song I got into the swing of things. Scorpreally was a good dancer. we swayed together in time to the music,eyes locking every so often. Scorp began to lean down and our lipswere about to touch. it felt like heaven.

thenin one second it was ruined...the doors of the great hall slammedopen and I finally fell out of the trance. I caught a flash of bluerobes exit the door, the music had stopped and everyone's eyes wereeither on the door or me and Scorp who were evidently the only coupleon the floor. at the door stood Zoe and a disgusted looking Lorcan.SHIT Lysander!

Iran to the door and sprinted through the castle to the only place Icould think of mine and Lysanders favourite spot. there he satlooking out the window. "Ly, I'm sorry I.." he turned hishead, eyes full of what looks like hatred. "I knew this wascoming." I was shocked how can he sound so cold. "I triedso hard to get you alone, to get you to notice me." he sighedlike all hope had gone. "why did you tell me you liked meRose,why?" he looked me straight in the eyes, but it wasn't thesame, his eyes were cold,empty. this was not the same Lysander. thisone was soulless the one bright soul had gone. "because I do."

"LIER"the sound of his voice sent me backwards. I fell over a suit ofarmour and fell onto the floor. I looked up to find Lysander pointinghis wand at me. "Ly what are you doing?" the panic in myvoice obvious. "don't lie to me Rosie, its not fun to have yourheart played with!" tears fell from my eyes. "pleaseLysander, I did like you, I promise, please Ly don't." Icouldn't lie any more, I just don't love him. "DO YOU LOVEHIM!!" more tears fell to the floor these not mine but his."no...I don't know, I've only just realized I don't love you."his eyes burned through me like acid.

"wellI guess now you'll never know." his voice deep and laced withvenom. I realized I was shaking, I've never been so scared. "Lywhat are you doing?" wait that wasn't me. I turned my head tofind Scorp and Lorcan standing behind me. Lorcan took a step towardshim but Lysander wasn't giving up. "STAY AWAY OR SHE GETSIT...all I wanted was rose to love me." the malicious look onhis face chilled me to the bone. "Rose come to me." Scorp'svoice softly said from behind I tried to move but my body was froze."you bounded her." Lysander stood over me. "yes Ibelieve I did" Scorp took a swing at Ly but he was to late. Lyhad got me. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" I felt my body slash open andsaw Scorpius lunge at Lysander. after that everything went black andScorps distant screams for me faded...

yaydrama and don't worry all will be resolved soon. but anyway what adramatic break up. don't you love cliffhangers. the song yours trulywas picked because I like it and I thought it would be a cute songfor their first dance.

anywayzuntil next time

thegame is on