Stupid library, Stupid Malfoy (Part 1)

Sothis is probably the longest chapter I have ever wrote so bare withthe fact it is now two parts. Also sorry it takes so long to updatethis.

Itwas now the Wednesday after I had woken and I found myself in Historyof magic, where Professor Binns like always was droning on and onabout troll wars. Like everyone else in the room I zoned out that wasuntil a piece of paper hit the side of my nose. I turned to find mybest friend holding her hand over her mouth as he cheeks gained thebright red tinge I'd grown used to.

Iopened the piece of paper to find Georgia's large writing scrawledacross the top.

(Georgia Rose)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whydo they still let him teach?

Merlinknows, everyone's nearly asleep.

Inearly am, if it wasn't for the fact my chair is so uncomfortable.

Same,so how are you an Louis then ?

Wereon a break, I think.

Whatwhy?

Justhad an argument no matter, what about you though?? ;)

FineI guess, still trying to figure out stuff.

Ah,well I heard from Marcus that you were with Longbottom the other day.what happened there?

Ohthat was nothing just another one of his attempted moves

Wowthat boys been desperate ever since Winters broke up with him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thenthe bell rang, many head around us shot up and sighs of relief ringedaround the before quite room. Grabbing all my stuff and throwing itinto my bag I rushed out of the classroom and pushed through thehalls, Georgia trailing behind me.

(timeskip)

Sittingby the lake with my best friend felt like a blessing, it had been solong since we just got to hang and gossip. Just like old times.

Itmight be November but its unbelievable hot. The sun beating down onus reflecting off the Black lake. Watching as first years threw rocksinto the water I spotted something strange. A single red rosefloating across the lake. Curious me and Georgia walked to the wateredge just as it hit against the bank we spotted a note tieddelicately on to the stem.

Pullingit from the murky water Georgia unrolled the note and ran her eyesacross the amazingly dry parchment. I watched as her mouth pulledinto a smirk.

Ipulled the parchment from her hands and scanned over it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Formy dearest Rose,

Iwasn't sure how to get your attention but I have liked you for solong,

andif you could meet me in the library tomorrow afternoon I will finallyconfess my love

lovefrom

*asingle ink dot stood a sign that the person almost signed it*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youare kidding me. Like seriously as if I need this right now.

"Areyou gonna go"

Shestared at me. Her bright blue eyes alight with hope.