Chapter 3: Jasparus Gems

Back on Jasparus, the second and third kindergartens had been created. As for the gems that planned to cross-fuse in the first abandoned kindergarten...

^~^●○●^~^

A Spinel did a rather childish fusion dance, her blue heart-shaped buns innocently flying around. She twisted her arms around a Nephrite and an Aquamarine. A Jade grabbed their hands and landed on their hands. They then turned into a blinding light as a massive figure formed.

She had indigo skin, two small pigtails with heart-shaped bangs and a Spinel gemstone on her left cheek adorned her face and hair. She wore a lavender leotard similar to Yellow Pearl, but it had a suit as a shirt. She wore a violet skirt that was long in the back and shorter in the front, with a pair of fishnet stockings and magenta high heels. She had 8 arms as well.

"I-I'm Charoite!" The fusion excitedly screamed, grabbing the attention of several nearby gems. "Whose Charoite?" A Kyanite asked.

"We must go down there and see whats going on, Kyanite, Emerald, and Hessonite." A Fire Opal suggested. They all nodded in agreement. "Alright, Opal." So, they hurried down into the massive cavern to see a fusion dancing by itself.

"A fusion?!" The Emerald screamed with rage. Charoite stopped dancing and looked down at them nervously. "Run!" The fusion said and ran off, the other gems in tow.

^~^●○●^~^

An Agate stormed through a hallway, making sure the Coals and Quartz soldiers of the facility were doing their jobs. Heels clicked against the tiled flooring, terrorizing any gem in sight. One of the Amethysts walked by the Agate..

"Amethyst!" The agate yelled, grabbing the Amethysts attention. "What, Agate?" The purple quartz with curly locks of hair answered. "Get back to your post!" She had a face of disgust for a split second, and then ran over to a nearby door.

The Gray Agate walked through the black hallways, white lights illuminating the route with a window here and there. Eventually, the Agate arrived at her destination. Every mainstream facility had this room.

She summoned a holo-screen and did a code, revealing a large room. It wasn't empty, there were many gems gathered here. Black pillars surrounded a massive black floating bed, where Black Diamond herself could be seen resting.

"Alright, the Diamond Institute of Gem Crime has detected all of you have broken the code," Black Diamond started. "You," She pointed to a Sapphire. "You have mistreaten a Pearl, therefore, you no longer have rights to a Pearl." The Sapphire scoffed.

"Onyx, you have shattered a perfectly fine gem for absolutely no reason!" The Onyx huffed in anger. "You trapped a Ruby squad!" She pointed at another Onyx, who sobbed a bit. She pointed at all of the other gems before finally pointing at the Agate.

"You will be shattering all of the gems here, Agate." The Agate summoned her whip and lashed out at all of the gems. They screamed in terror as they tried to flee.

---

A Spessartine walked around a construction site, multiple Bismuths and Lepidolites building a giant spire. So far they had the main frame down and were building the stairs. The Spessartine had maroon hair, a visor above one eye, a trapezoid gemstone on her cheek, and golden freckles. She wore a red cloak, the inside of it sparkled. She wore a long leotard and some black high heels.

Spessartines were made to oversee construction of spires and Bismuths and Lepidolites. Several Topazes guarded their construction site, their short-cut hair and gems in various places shining.

"Bismuths, Lepidolites, temporarily halt construction. I have something to tell you." The Spessartine commanded. The builders made their final touches for the time being, and ran over to the Spessartine.

"So, as you all may know." The Spessartine began. "This spire will be used as a shopping mall for high-ranking gems. There will be stores where you can get guards or Pearls, think of the latter as a mini-reef."

---

Several angry gems banded together in hopes of thwarting the current colonization on Jasparus. A magenta Morganite, with her hair tied into two buns, and she wore a red kimono. She summoned a red parasol with a blade on the tip of it and said, "We need to stop colonization. Their destroying the organic life here."

"If your trying to copy Rose Quartz, then you're successful." A Beryl said, quickly rolling her eyes. "I'll report you to Black Diamond for behaving like Rose." The Beryl threatened.

---