Destruction | Arc 3 | Part 2

I woke up to see my ship fully repaired. The legs were nowhere to be found, and I realized I was freely drifting throughout space since I didn't manuever the controls nor did I put it on autopilot. So, walking over to the cockpit, I put it on hyperautopilot, which makes the ship go on autopilot and hyperspeed at the same time, making it much easier for me as I am not a Pilot gem.

The ship went by hundreds, if not thousands, of celestial objects orbiting freely thoughout the galaxy. Most of these I thought were stars and planets, but some were black, white, and even wormholes! A ship drifted by my ship, a Turquoise looking out the window in the cockpit. Eventually, I found my ship gliding towards a blue, green, and white  planet. The blue parts were water, the green was organics, and white was clouds.

The planet named Earth had one moon orbiting it, as I saw while I was moving by a planet called Saturn. At this point, I saw more ships gliding around the area. One ship crashed into another, creating a large explosion visible from my location about 1006 miles away. Eventually, my ship landed and the door opened.

---

A/N: I know this is short but I literally have no ideas for this arc. I'm probably just going to shatter this Diamond with my authors powers or just blankly cut off this arc. I may use this character a bit more, but I've had an idea for an arc that centers around Black Pearl since we haven't had much Black Pearl.

Anyways, today is my last day of fall break so I won't be able to update as often, and it's pretty slow.