A Miniscule Pearl | Arc 4 | Part 1

I looked up at my Diamond, also known as Black Diamond. She is the newest Diamond to gemkind, but yet the most regal by far. Her dark skin, elegant form, and beautiful eyes made everybody respect her immediately. "Pearl?" She started, looking down at my skinny but tall form. "Yes, my Diamond?" I answered, saluting her. "I want to know what you did before you were mine." She said. "Of course, my Diamond. I will tell you right away."

--Flashback--

As a member of Hessonite 9QK's personal court, I was beaten up quite badly. For one, I was the lowest ranking gem in all the hierarchy, so it's no wonder such a rowdy and rude Hessonite would beat up us Pearls. One time, my friend, a Cyan Pearl, nearly got shattered for giving Hessonite the wrong colored thing.

I stood beside my Hessonite, who had at least fifty Pearls, while we were boarding off a ship. "Black Pearl." She hissed. "Y-yes, my Hessonite?" I stuttered awkwardly. "Get me the [Not available object]," she ordered. "Y-yes, my Hessonite." I said, going to the [Unknown location] to get the [Unavailable object]. As an Emerald, who was her superior, walked by, she slammed me against the floor when I had announced that the object wasn't available. "What do you mean?!"

"The [Confindential item] is not available. My apologies, my Hessonite," I apologized to the rude and cruel Hessonite with a salute in hopes of not being shattered. "That's it, Pearl!" I then found myself poofed.

--

A/N: My apologies for not updating. I'm at 900 VIEWS on this story?! Well, more so halfway to 1,000! I am very happy that you readers have helped me come so far! I also have school, so updates sadly won't be as often. I do also apologize for the abnormally short chapter, but I felt as if everyones been waiting too long and that I need to get this posted.